Chapter 38

Author's pov:

              Thank you @HadiyaShahid688 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it❤️.

    "Jungkook baby get up"said jin waking his baby.

  Vmin already started getting ready.

   "No papa"whimpered jk pulling up the blanket.

   "Why? What happened hm?"asked jin placing his hands on jk's forehead.

  "It's warm. What happened baby. Is it hurting anywhere"asked jin concerned.

  "Here"jk pointed to his stomach with teary eyes.

  "Sushh it's okay baby. Here come to papa"said jin opening his arms. Jungkook immediately got onto his Papa's hold.

Jk lied on his Papa's chest whimpering a little. Jin rubbed his back soothingly for a while.

"Do you want something to eat baby"asked jin.

Jk shook his head. Jin took him to the bathroom and made him brush the teeth.
Jin carried him downstairs where everyone is eating their breakfast.

"What happened to him?"asked Yoongi.

"He feels a little warm it may raise eventually. I think he should stay home today"said jin.

The elders nodded in agreement.

"Can we stay in home too papa"asked tae.

"No taehyung eat fast and move"said jin sitting on the chair with jk.

"Samchon please we won't disturb you. You surely need someone to help you right? We'll help you"said jimin.

"If you both leave to the school it'll be a great help for me. So eat fast and go to school "said jin.

Vmin pouted. Jk snuggled more closer to jin. Jin noticed that he is getting uncomfortable.

"Baby can you please it something hm? Just a little" said jin.

Jk whimpered and shook his head.

"Just a little baby. If you don't eat anything I can't give you medicine"said jin rubbing his back.

Jin took the soup and feeded him a spoonfull.

"Papa no"whimpered jk. He suddenly closed his mouth tightly.

Jin understood that jk need to throwup so he just carried him to the washroom.
Jk threwup everything including the food he ate last night.

Jin carried a clingy weak baby to the dinning room. Jin sat on the chair and rubbed his back softly.

"Hyung let vmin stay at home today. We can't stay today as we're busy. If they are here it'll be helpful for you too"said yoongi.

Jin looked at the kids and saw them smiling innocently. He understood that they've already convinced the elders. Jin nodded in agreement.

The elders moved one by one to the work. Vmin followed jin.
Jin carried jk upstairs and laid him on the bed carefully. Jk immediately hugged jin tightly not ready to leave the warmth.

"Baby  lie down a little please. Let papa check you"said jin patting his back.

"No papa please" whimpered jk.

Taehyung immediately went near the bed and grabbed jk's arm and hugged him tightly.
Tae made himself comfortable on bed and made jk lie on his top and slowly rubbed his back.
Jimin helped jin to grab all the medicines required.

Jin checked jk's temperature and found it getting really high. When jin pressed jk's stomach-

"Oww papa no"whimpered jk.

Jin started preparing the injection while tae patted jk's back softly humming.

"Samchon is something serious"asked jimin.

"No baby i think he got food poison. He'll be okay soon"said jin.

When jin brought the injection near tae carefully locked jk with his body and softly hummed a song.
Jin lowered jk's pant and rubbed the alcohol on the bare skin.

Jk immediately started to wiggle when he understood what's gonna happen. But tae made the grip more tighter.

Jk is not scared of injections but the pain already in his body made him afraid of  the syringe.

Jin pushed the plunger slowly.

"Papa please take it out oww hyungiee"cried jk.

"It's okay baby just a minute"said jimin caressing jk's hair.

"And it's done"said jin disposing the syringe.

Jin rubbed the spot a little.

"Papa"called jk showing his grabby hands.

"Two minutes baby papa will come now"said jin.

"No papa now"cried jk.

"Okay okay wait don't cry"said jin picking jk in his arms.

Jin walked round in the room carrying his baby and rubbing his back. Soon jk fell asleep.
Jin gave jk to jimin and started preparing iv.

Jin injected the iv which made jk to whimper and snuggle closer to jimin.
Soon jin went downstairs to make lunch for the kids. Meanwhile the kids laid down on the bed.

"Pa-pa"mumbled jk when he woke up finally and hissed when he felt a pain on his hand.

"Papa"mumbled again jk looking at his hyungs.

"Papa is downstairs baby. He is cooking"said tae.

"I need papa"said jk with glossy eyes.

Taehyung immediately went downstairs and called jin. Jin came upstairs and found that the iv is almost done. So he removed it and picked up his baby.

"Can we go downstairs baby"asked jin.

Jk nodded hugging his papa. They all went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Baby sit here. Papa will pick you up when I finish the cooking hm?"said jin putting jk on a chair.

"No" whined jk grumpily.

Jk held jin tightly and snuggled closer.

"Your hyungs must be hungry baby.. aren't you hungry? Papa has to cook right?"asked jin.

"Pick me papa" said jk with wobbly lips.

Jin sighed and picked his baby up. Jin knew that all his kids are so much clingy when they get sick.

Jin tried cooking with jk on his arm but he failed to do so. Vmin looked it and volunteered to help him.

Vmin helped jin by cutting all the veggies and picking the spices while jin just stirred the soup. Soon they completed cooking.

Jin fed jk a little amount of soup and vmin finished their food too.
Finally jk felt a little relieved. Jin checked his temperature and found that he has no more fever.

Taehyung picked jk and took him to the livingroom. The kids started to watch the Ironman as per jk's wish.
When jin noticed that jk became comfortable inbetween vmin he went to his room to check some files.

Vmin made jk liedown inbetween them comfortably.
Jungkook soon fall asleep after the movie on the comfortable hold between his hyungs.

Jimin carried him carefully to the room soon jin joined them too. They all fall asleep together cuddling.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Do vote, comment ❤️

I know it's a short chapter. I'm sorry I couldn't write a long one this time. As I said before I'm not feeling well recently. I got fever and it became worse this week. Now I'm feeling better. I hope I can update regularly from now on. Thank you everyone for your support 🥺❤️.