Chapter 81

Author's pov:

Thank you @MaisoonSalimee for the suggestion. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

"I'll play with it now"said jk pulling the tab from the charge

"Jungkook! Give it back"yelled tae getting up from the couch.

"Hyung you played with it from the morning"yelled jk running with it to the dining room.

"Stop jungkook! I was the one who put it in the charger"growled tae

"But I was the one who took it first"smirked jk.

"Taehyung  let him use it for sometime"said jimin

"You stay out of it. I know how to take it from him"said tae

"Taehyung? Why are you yelling? Do you want me to come downstairs huh?"yelled jin from his room.

"No papa"yelled back tae shrinking back.

"Jungkook give it now"asked tae softly.

"Hyung why? Appa brought it for all three of us but you're the one who is using it most of the time"whined jk.

"I'll give it after I complete playing that game"sighed tae

"No I'll give it back after I finish using this. You always promise to give it to me but you never keep that promise"complained jk.

"Jungkook stop testing my patience and give it to me fast"said tae yelling.

"Kim taehyung!"yelled jin coming downstairs.

"You give it back"yelled tae tackling jk down.

They rolled down fighting for the tab.

"Get up taehyung. Samchon is coming"said jimin pulling tae up.

Jk got up and showed his tongue to tae who was struggling in jimin's hold.

"I'll give it after I play"smirked jk

"What's happening her-"before jin could complete his sentence taehyung punched jk tightly on his face.

"Oww"cried jk rolling to a ball on the floor.

"Jungkook!"yelled jin picking him up and hugging him close to his chest.

"What have you done taehyung"yelled jimin slapping on his shoulder.

Tae looked at his brother who was crying from the pain hugging his papa. Unknowingly his eyes got teary.

"What happened jin?"asked Joon with a sleepy face.

Jin softly looked at jk's face soon he understood that his nose was badly injured.

"We have to go to the hospital soon"said jin picking up jk.

"Joon look after them I'll come soon"said jin getting out not even bothering to look at tae.

Taehyung immediately started crying seeing his papa ignoring him. Joon sighed and hugged his baby close to his chest.

"Sush it's okay baby"said Joon sitting on the couch hugging his bear closely.

"I'm sorry ap-pa"cried tae snuggling close to his appa's chest seeking the comfort.

Joon hugged tae closely and patted his back softly.

"It's okay bear stop crying you're gonna fall sick if you don't stop now"said Joon softly rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry"cried tae

"It's okay"mumbled Joon.

"I didn't mean to hurt him appa."hiccuped tae looking at his appa with teary eyes