Chapter 23

Author's pov:

             It's Saturday and it's holiday for the kids. Jin and yoongi is in home to look after the kids as they had no much work.

"After eating the breakfast i need you guys to clean your room it's a whole mess there"said Jin serving the food.

"Papa please we'll do it another day we already planned to play football backyard."whined tae.

"Taehyung didn't you see how untidy your room is? First clean your room then play wherever you want. Am i clear?" Asked Jin sternly.

"Yes papa" mumbled tae.

"But why should we clean it immediately. We can do it in the evening too" snapped jk.

"Jungkook i need the room clean with an hour or you'll face the worst" said Jin glaring.

"But why" mumbled jk.

"Jungkook stop that we didn't ask you to clean the whole house we just asked you to clean the mess you created in your room. It's your duty to keep your places clean. I don't need any more complaints I'll come to check in an hour and i need the room to be clean. Did you understand?"coldly asked Jin.

"Yes papa" tiredly mumbled jk.
.
.

"Let's clean it fast" said jimin as tae and him started cleaning after their breakfast. While jungkook was lying on the bed complaining.

"They say that we're being stubborn but see they are the one who thinks that we should complete the work at the time they say" complained jk while tae and jimin sweeping the room.

"Why can't we clean the room after we play and even the room is not that messy like they say"pouted jk angrily.

"Really jungkook do you think it's clean? see the dirt we have swept. It seems like we had a world war here" said jimin.

Taehyung and jimin was continuously cleaning ,sweeping, arranging the books while jungkook layed there complaining.

After almost an hour they finally finished the major works.

"We just have to fold the clothes now let's do it and play soon" said jimin going to fold the clothes.

"Wait jimin let him do something too we have finished almost every work .let's go and play . He'll do it" said tae glaring jk.

"And why should I do it . You are the one who accepted to clean when papa told. I just opposed it. So I'm not going to clean it"said jk walking out.

Jin saw jk coming out of the room and he thought that the kids would've completed the work so he came to the room to check.

"Didn't you complete it still . It's been past 2 hours nearly"said Jin.

"Just a little more samchon. We'll do it"said jimin not ready to snitch his younger brother.

"No papa we did clean everything. Jungkook was just lying in the bed the whole time. When we asked him to fold the clothes he just walked out of the room"said tae.

"Kim jungkook to the room now"yelled a now furious Jin.

Jungkook heard his Papa's voice and came to the room.

"Did you call me?"asked jk unbothered.

"Did you help your brothers to clean the room" asked Jin.

"No"

"Then fold the clothes and arrange it in the wardrobe" said Jin.

"Why should I" asked jk raising an eyebrow.