Chapter 100

Author's pov:

Thank you MahaiyaHossain for your suggestion. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

Jk - 4 years
Tae - 10 years
Jimin -10 years

Joon was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper while tae shouted loudly. Joon immediately ran to the room to see jungkook sitting down with an angry pout while tae crying and jimin rubbing tae's arm.

 Joon immediately ran to the room to see jungkook sitting down with an angry pout while tae crying and jimin rubbing tae's arm

"What happened bear?"asked Joon picking tae up.

"Appa"hiccupped tae showing his arm to Joon.

"Did jungkook bite you like this?"asked Joon shocked seeing the mark.

"Yes hurts appa"said tae lying on joon's shoulder.

"It's okay baby let's talk to papa hm?"said Joon taking tae out while he glared at jk.

Jin looked at tae's arm and sighed.

"I don't think he needs a vaccine but apply the ointment Joon"said jin on the video call.

"Papa hurts"said tae with teary eyes.

"Sush baby it's okay appa will handle kookie okay? He won't do that again"said jin calmly

"Nae papa"mumbled tae lying on joon's chest.

"Where is jungkook?"asked jin

"In the room with jimin"said Joon

"Talk to him"said jin

"Okay I will. You continue your work bye"said Joon hunging up the call

"Can you play with jimin bear? I want to have a talk with your brother "said Joon applying the ointment.

"Okay"mumbled tae.

"Tell me if it hurts more hm?"said Joon placing a kiss on his cheek.

Tae nodded smiling.

"Kim jungkook come to the living room"said Joon sternly.

Jk followed his dad with an angry pout.

When they reached the living room Joon made jk stand in between his legs and secured him there while taking both tiny hands on his.

"Why did you bite your brother? Is it a good habit to do that?"asked Joon sternly.

Jungkook pouts glaring at Joon angrily.

"Don't you dare to look at me like that"said Joon sternly.

But kookie didn't budge he again glared at Joon earning a hard smack at his bottom.

"Owwie"cried kook