Chapter 69

Author's pov:

Thank you @AreeshaAltaf2 for suggesting this chapter. Hope you'll like it.

It's about boy×boy periods related. I don't know much about it but I'll try to write something related if there is anything wrong with this chapter kindly forgive me .

"Jungkook what happened why are you sweating?"asked Beomgyu.

"I don't know I feel uneasy my stomach hurts too"said jk lying on the desk.

"Are you alright bro. Do you want to go to the sick room"asked Beomgyu concerned.

"No Beomgyu I'll be alright if I sleep for sometime"said jk.

"Okay then take a nap I'll wake you up if the teacher comes"said Beomgyu.

Jk slept for a few minutes and woke up again groaning.

"What happened jk?"asked Beomgyu rubbing his back.

"It's hurting more"whimpered jk rubbing his stomach.

"Come let's go to Joon samchon"said Beomgyu.

"No please I ate a lot of snacks yesterday. That's the reason it's painful now. If I tell him definitely jin papa will kill me for lying"pouted jk.

"But we have to tell them, jungkook. See or else it'll hurt more"said Beomgyu.

"No"whimpered jk.

"I'm going to tell him"said Beomgyu getting up.

Before jk could get him Mr. Son entered the classroom.

"Good morning sir"wished the students.

"Good morning students take your seats"said Mr. Son

Beomgyu immediately sat down.

"Can I ask him an excuse. Do you want to go to the sick room?"asked Beomgyu.

"No Beomgyu I'm okay now. Don't worry I'll ask if I feel bad again"lied jk.

Beomgyu nodded and started listening to the class while jk kept on wiggling on his seat as his stomach started paining like hell.

"Sir"whimpered jk getting up.

"Yes jungkook?"asked Mr. Son.

"Can I go for the rest room"asked jk.

"Sure? Are you okay. Do you want Beomgyu to come with you?"asked
Mr. Son worried about seeing jk sweating a lot.

"No sir I'm okay"said jk leaving.

Jk left to the washroom . He gasped when he looked over at his boxers.

"Bl..blood"whimpered jk getting teary.

"What should I do now? How will I tell appa that I got cancer. How will they live without me. How hyung's are gonna bear this news. Why God why you're always giving us a hard time"cried jk in the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes jungkook wiped all the tears off his face and decided to tell his appa the truth and make him understand that cancer can be cured too.

Jungkook slowly walked to joon's cabin and knocked the door.

"Yes come in"called Joon.

Jk entered the office and stood there looking down. Joon looked up  and saw it was jk.

"Baby what are you doing here  you're supposed to be in your class right? Do you want something?"asked Joon.

"Ap-pa"whimpered jk crying tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Aigo what happened bunny. Come here come to appa"called Joon with open arms.

Jk immediately ran to his appa's secured arms.

"What happened bunny?"asked Joon softly rubbing his back.

"Ap_pa I'm sorry. I should've listened to you all when you told me not to eat more junk food. Now I have got that big disease I can't live with you all for a long time"cried jk.

"I don't want to leave you all, appa. I want to all to be with me"cried jk hard gasping for air.

Joon sushed him and started patting his back.

"Breathe baby. Breathe listen to appa's heart beat bunny"said Joon helping jk to breathe.

When jk was breathing properly Joon made him drink some water. Joon didn't question jk more as he know that jk will again get panicked. So he asked the peon to call vmin to the office.

Soon vmin entered the office Jk again started crying hugging his both brothers.
Vmin was startled to see their brother crying all of a sudden.

"What happened jungkook?"asked jimin patting his back.

"I don't want to leave you all hyung's"cried jk.

Taehyung looked at Joon confused when Joon shrugged in return.

"Bunny come take a seat with your hyungs let's have a talk"called Joon.

Jimin sat on the chair while jk clinged to tae.

"Can you tell appa what happened slowly? I promise nothing will happen to you. See we all are here with you. Now can you tell me what happened?"asked Joon.

Jk took a shaky deep breath and started narrating the story. While tae slowly patted his back. When he finished the story by ending that he is bleeding continuously vmin started sobbing too.

"Aish please stop crying. It's nothing to worry. It's normal to have bleeding once a month for some bodies mostly girls get that. It's really normal. So please stop crying"said Joon.

"He is not going to die right?"asked jimin hiccuping.

"No jimin why he will? It's absolutely normal to have periods. Haven't you studied about that on your class?"asked Joon.

Jimin nodded .

"Then make your soulmate understand it too"said Joon sighing seeing tae crying his heart out hugging his baby brother.

Joon whiled dailed Jin's number and called him to the school.

Jin drove to the school immediately. He entered the office. He took jk securely in his arms and taught him how to use the sanitary napkins. And send him to the bathroom.

When jk left Jin talked to vmin and made them understand that it's normal to have periods because of some hormonal changes. And said them that they have to protect their baby brother. Which they gladly accepted.

Jin looked at a tired Joon.

"What happened joonie?"asked jin.

"Ah! Their love drama really made me tired to make them understand that it's normal"sighed Joon .

Jin chuckled.

"We have to organise a awareness program for the students Joon. See if they learn they haven't understood what's periods yet. We have to tell them that it's normal" said jin.

"Yes I thought about it too. I'll check the dates and make an arrangement soon"said Joon.

When jk came back  jin took him to home. And he had his best 3 days as everyone pampered him with chocolates, juices etc..
.
.
To be continued...

Finally finished this chapter. Kindly forgive me for the mistakes . I don't know anything about boy×boy periods and so on. I'm not a big fan of reading ff's too so I had no idea how to start or end this chapter. Hope I made some justice to the request..

Do vote, comment ❤️