ONESHOT

Author's pov:

Thank you @SmithaRChandrus for your suggestion. Hope you'll like it ❤️.

It's an oneshot. I'm not good at writing y/n characters.I don't have much content so it'll be a small chapter .So please adjust it for a chapter.

"Clean it fast.The baby is gonna come soon"said jk excited.

"Okay okay relax it's almost done"said jin dusting the wooden cradle.

So it's the day baby y/n is gonna come to the house from the hospital. The three kids were so excited to get a girl baby to play with. Joon and jin cleaned the house for the kid to adjust.

"They're here"jumped little jimin on the front door.

"Okay okay wait I'm coming"chuckled Joon seeing the over excited kids.

Joon opened the door. Soon hobi carried
y/n inside. While yoongi picked his baby jimin in his arms.

"Papa i missed you"said jimin hugging his papa tightly.

"I missed you too my baby"said yoongi placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Hyung see she is smiling"said jk jumping on Jin's arm.

"She is having a good dream that's why she is smiling now"said jin.

"Maybe because she heard my voice right?"asked tae sitting near hobi softly touching the babies hair.

Hobi chuckled.

"Yes baby she is happy to hear her brother's voices"smiled hobi.

"Let me see her"said jimin.

Yoongi carried him to his baby sister. Yoongi made him sit on the couch then hobi softly placed y/n  on jimin's leg. Jimin softly secured his sister in his arms.

"Aww she is so cute"mumbled jimin softly caressing her cheek.

"Look at her small pinky"smiled jimin looking at his papa with his soft eyes.

"Yes it's the same like yours hyung so smol"chuckled jk.

"Jungkook stop that"said jin rolling his eyes.

"Can I take her now. She is hungry"said hobi.

Jimin nodded.

"I want to hold her papa. Tae hyung and jimin hyung already took her not me"pouted jk in Jin's arm.

"Aigo come here baby bunny. She would love to see her little big brother"said yoongi placing jk on the couch.

"She is smiling"said jk excited to see his little sister smiling widely.

The elders smiled seeing how good brothers they are going to be.

After 3 years :

Now y/n started going to play school with her brothers. The kids are still over protective of their little sister. But the fights between them  have no end. They fight for toys, phones, books even for clothes even though she is a girl.

"Papa i missed you"yelled jimin hugging yoongi who just came in.

"Pwapa I mwissed you mwore"said y/n hugging yoongi glaring at jimin.

"Aww i Missed you both"said yoongi smiling.

Yoongi picked them both and sat on the couch with the kids either side of his legs.

"I'll hwelp you"said y/n helping his papa remove his watch and tie.

"I'll bring you water papa"said jimin getting up.

"Ah! Thank you baby"said yoongi smiling.

Y/n glared jimin at the appreciation. So she ran behind jimin. When jimin filled the cup
y/n pulled it from jimin.

"Y/n leave it . I have to give this to papa"said jimin getting angry.

"Give it to me. I'll give pwapa"pouted y/n.

"No leave it"yelled jimin.

"What's happening there"asked yoongi getting up.

Before yoongi could reach the kitchen the glass fell down and broke into pieces. Yoongi immediately picked jimin and y/n to the living room. Hobi , Joon and the kids came downstairs and he saw the mess and started cleaning it. While taekook stayed in the living room.

Yoongi checked the kids and sighed when he saw that they were not hurt.

"Were you both fighting again"asked yoongi Sternly holding jimin's both hands.

Jimin slowly nodded his head scared.

Yoongi turned him sideways and delivered two spanks to jimin's bottom.

*SPANK* *SPANK*

"Didn't I warn you both not to fight over things"asked yoongi Sternly.

"I filled the cup first. She is the one who started the fight"said jimin with wobbly eyes not liking the injustice.

"Did she start it?"asked yoongi.

Jimin nodded.

"Kim y/n come here"called yoongi.

Y/n was standing there hugging tae the whole time while Jimin was being punished for the mistake she started.

"Pwapa"mumbled y/n already crying.

"I said here now"said yoongi.

Y/n slowly walked to yoongi. Yoongi moved jimin a little and made y/n stand in between his legs like jimin.

"Why did you pull that cup from your oppa"asked yoongi Sternly.

"He did"mumbled y/n

"No no lying y/n"said yoongi raising his voice.

"I'm sowry"

That's it y/n started crying loudly but yoongi didn't budge. Yoongi knew that it's y/n's trick to get over the punishments.

"Y/n stop crying and answer me"said yoongi Sternly.

"Papa leave her don't spank her"said jimin hugging y/n.

"Jimin move. She should learn to respect elders"said yoongi.

"No she will not fight again. Now leave her please"said jimin hugging his baby securely that yoongi couldn't spank her.

"You were complaining about her a few minutes ago"said yoongi in disbelief.

"But she said she is sorry"said jimin getting a point.

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief seeing the siblings. While jk came near yoongi and hit him on the thighs with his smol hand.

"Don't make my sister cry"said jk cutely glaring.

"Wait I'll tell my jin hyung that you hit me"said yoongi.

"Nwoo"said jk with teary eyes showing his grabby hands to yoongi.

"Aigo aigo don't cry i was just joking. Samchon won't tell papa hm?"said yoongi placing jk on his lap.

Jk nodded lying on his Samchon's chest.
While vmin and y/n already got united and we're talking about their stories.

Yoongi smiled looking at their unbreakable bond.
.
.
To be continued...

Do vote, comment ❤️.