chapter 8

Huo Chen's hand was still on Lin Yuan's lower back. The other person's body was as hot as a heater, but at this time, he actually felt that the temperature on the other person's body was a bit scalding. , as if on fire.

Lin Yuan saw that the other party was silent and there was no movement in the blackening value, so he clasped his fingers in confusion.

Was it a mistake? Does having sex have nothing to do with the darkening value of the mission target? So what happened last night?

Lin Yuan felt that the blackening value would not drop for no reason, so he leaned over, put his arms around Huo Chen's neck, and tried his best to get up with Huo Chen first before talking.

Although Lin Yuan was a few centimeters shorter than Huo Chen, and his figure was a little thinner, one size smaller than him, the gap was not too big. As soon as he exerted force, Huo Chen's body moved to the side uncontrollably. Fall.

The two of them were originally sitting on the sofa, but their bodies were turned upside down, and they became Lin Yuan lying on the sofa, with Huo Chen pressing on him.

Lin Yuan looked at him from bottom to top. The dimples on his cheeks were deep and concave into a cute little circle. His soft black hair was fluffy and his bright and clean eyes seemed to reflect a small figure: "Huo Chen , let's have sex!"

Huo Chen stared at Lin Yuan's eyes as innocent as white paper, suddenly smiled, knelt on the sofa with his right leg, and rested his body on top of Lin Yuan.

Because there was no light behind him, Huo Chen's face seemed to be shrouded in shadows, making it difficult to see clearly. His pupils were dark, without any light, as if they were sunk deep in the night.

He reached out and pinched the young man's chin, and slowly approached him. His dark hair inadvertently brushed against Lin Yuan's chin, causing a slight itch that spread like ripples across the skin.

"Why do you want to have sex with me?" Huo Chen paused before saying those three words.

Of course it’s for the blackening value!

However, Lin Yuan is not that short-sighted. Besides, there are regulations and restrictions in the system, and it is impossible for him to tell them.

After thinking hard for a while, Lin Yuan finally thought of what to say, but because he wanted to lie to Huo Chen, he was a little embarrassed, his face slowly turned red, and he whispered shyly: "I think you can be happy."

Huo Chen Chen didn't expect to hear this. His long eyelashes trembled slightly, silently casting a shadow, half-covering his eyes: "Lin Yuan, what does it have to do with you whether I am happy or not?"

Lin Yuan thought to himself, it has a lot to do with it . Yes, it’s related to his performance at the end of the year.

When thinking about this important event, Lin Yuan suddenly became extremely positive and reached out to hug Huo Chen: "Of course it matters, we are married, you are my husband, of course I want to make you happy. Husband, let's get into bed quickly, don't waste it Time. "

After the roll is completed, I hope that the blackening value can be reduced by another 1% today.

right! 1% is enough, Lin Yuan’s requirements are not high.

Looking at the young man urging him under him, Huo Chen's expression gradually became playful, with teasing and teasing. He rubbed the skin of Lin Yuan's chin with his fingertips. He felt soft and fine, as if he was touching a piece of warm tentacles. Jade.

"Who told you that you can be happy just by having sex?" Huo Chen's voice was a little low, and his breath brushed the side of his face, as intimate as a whisper.

When Lin Yuan heard him ask this, he remembered the scene he saw when he was working on the system. His fair ears suddenly turned red, and he even dodged his eyes, not daring to look at Huo Chen.

Huo Chen watched the rouge-like color spread from Lin Yuan's ears to his cheeks, as if a bright red flower bloomed all the way. He had never seen such a scene before. He was stunned for a moment, and then slowly Said: "Lin Yuan, tell me, who said that."

Lin Yuan blinked shyly, and his voice was softer than before: "I saw it."

Huo Chen frowned: "You saw it

"Yes, I saw a lot of people happy after having sex. The two people were arguing so fiercely and scary, but after they finished doing it, they reconciled," Lin Yuan said with eyes . Looking at Huo Chen, his tone was serious: "Really! I really saw it. I'm not going to lie to you."

Huo Chen didn't care whether he was lying or not. He just heard Lin Yuan say that he had seen many scenes like that, and his eyes It was as if there was a layer of haze that had never been seen before, it was gloomy and strange, as if a heavy rain was coming.

【Ding! The host is requested to note that the villain's darkening value has risen to 77%. The host is requested to reduce the villain's darkening value as soon as possible! 】

Lin Yuan slowly opened his eyes when he heard this, it was incredible.

It's already rolled down, why is it still rising? ! !