chapter 36

When Huo Huaian sent people to Huo Chen's villa, Lin Yuan was playing games on the sofa in the living room.

Butler Yuan stopped the person outside, came in and said with a solemn expression: "Master, Master Huai sent someone to say that Mr. Huai has returned to Huo's house and asked him to send someone to pick you up."

If it was for other matters, Butler Yuan would directly send the person to the Huo family . Sending him away would not let Lin Yuan know that such a person had been here, but when Mr. Huo returned to Huo's house, unless Mr. Huo asked him to go back, he would never go back if it was not a big deal.

Butler Yuan also tried to call Huo Chen. The call was able to get through, but no one answered. He was really worried and decided to tell the young master about the matter and then accompany the young master to Huo's house.

Lin Yuan jumped up from the sofa immediately after hearing this: "He went to Huo's house? Why didn't you tell me?"

The depths of the villa were like a huge, empty abyss, where all the pain and scars on Huo Chen's body were accumulated. In the end, Huo Chen burned the villa on fire, resolutely ending everything.

Butler Yuan shook his head: "I called Mr. but he couldn't get through."

Lin Yuan was already anxious, but when Butler Yuan said this, he became even more anxious. He put on his shoes and rushed outside.

Butler Yuan hurriedly followed, but fortunately he was still strong and got into the car before the driver started the car, so he was not thrown out.

Lin Yuan kept urging the driver, and 521 felt that his mental energy was in a mess, and hurried over to comfort him: [Senior, don't be anxious, the blackening value of the mission target has not fluctuated, and nothing will happen. 】

The blackening value on the transparent light screen is still 20%. Judging from the numerical value, Huo Chen should be fine, but Lin Yuan is still worried. His heart seems to be tightly grasped by an invisible hand, and his flesh and blood seem to be destroyed. It was crushed, it hurt so much, and it felt so hollow.

Huo Chen...

...

some memories will never fade, they will become more profound over time.

From the moment Huo Chen walked into the room, the white cloth covering the room suddenly disappeared, and more than twenty years of time were instantly subtracted. Everything here remained the same, as if it had never changed.

He didn't know how he got in, whether he walked in with his two legs or climbed over with his hands and feet. He had no memory at all. When he regained some consciousness, he was already sitting on the ground in front of the end of the bed.

The black trousers were covered with dust, and the white sweater was also covered in gray, a dark mist that was as hard to disperse as mist.

Huo Chen leaned back on the bed, his chest heaving and breathing rapidly, and his consciousness was so slow that it took him a long time to vaguely remember that the clothes he was wearing were bought for him by Lin Yuan, his lover Gao Gao Xingxing gave it to him after choosing it for a long time.

No -

he couldn't dirty the clothes Lin Yuan gave him. Lin Yuan was so bright and clean, how could it be obscured by gray mist, how could it be stained by dust.

No...

absolutely not! ! !

Huo Chen raised his hand to pat the dust on his trousers. Fortunately, it was quickly wiped off by him.