chapter 46

Lie to him? Playing tricks on him?

Lin Yuan tilted his head in confusion, still not quite understanding what he meant.

"Fucheng, when you said you lied to me, you meant that you were going to teach me how to study during the summer vacation. Then, when you lied to me, did you mean to buy me milk tea?"

Even if the milk tea was not to reward him for finishing second in the exam, why were you kidding him? Already?

Fucheng knew very well that the heart beating deep in his chest was dark, only sick and ugly, and it would not be an exaggeration to say that it was born evil.

He had long since collapsed, from the inside out, from his heart to his body.

When you open the camouflage mask, you can clearly see that his roots are bad and rotten.

Fucheng sneered lightly, his eyes dark: "You idiot, you don't know how I tricked you. Isn't it uncomfortable to drink hot milk tea outside in this weather?"

Lin Yuan thought it was okay, drinking hot milk tea in this weather now The milk tea is a bit hot, but the milk tea is sweet and delicious: "Fucheng, now I know you are playing tricks on me, but I think hot milk tea is also delicious, so I am not angry with you, but don't do this next time "Yeah, this is wrong."

After saying this, Lin Yuan actually pretended to be good and not angry. After all, Fucheng is his mission target, and he has a blackening value of 99.99%. Who dares to be angry at a time bomb?

When Fucheng heard this, he immediately felt like a hard punch on cotton. It didn't hurt or itch, but he could feel the softness, a softness that he couldn't avoid.

"Master Lin, I've tricked you. Are you really not angry? Aren't you going to use your family to take revenge on me? It's so easy for you to take revenge on me. I don't even have room to resist." Fucheng Said deliberately.

Fucheng had tolerated Lin Yuan before because he was afraid of his family background. It wasn't that he was afraid, he was just worried that Lin Yuan would become an obstacle to his revenge on the couple and become an unforeseen accident.

But just now, for the first time, he couldn't control himself and showed a little bit of his dark nature, letting this innocent and harmless Young Master Lin see how bad he was.

Fucheng actually regretted it, but Lin Yuan was too bullied just now, letting him rub him and hurt him at will, so he couldn't restrain the malice in his heart and wanted to hurt the other person.

Lin Yuan had already said that he was not angry with Fucheng. After hearing what he said, he finally couldn't hold it back and complained a little: "I...I'm actually a little angry, only a little..."

He used He showed Fucheng a centimeter sign with his hand, then looked into Fucheng's dark and beautiful eyes through the screen, and said softly: "You bought me milk tea and said you were rewarding me for taking the exam. I'm really happy. Who would have thought You are lying. In this case, I will definitely be angry."

He is also a human with a temper, hehe.

Fucheng looked at the warm and quiet Lin Yuan, his eyes were very deep, like the darkness at the end of an abyss. He could only live in the depths of the abyss forever. No matter how hard he climbed up, he could not escape from the bottomless abyss. The deep walls and long cliffs.

Picking up the cigarette case from the table, Fucheng took out a cigarette and flicked the lighter.

A cluster of flames ignited, reflecting his face, and thin smoke was generated with red sparks, making it hazy and connected to the halo under the warm light.