chapter 7

Lin Yuan cried with tears in his eyes, a faint blush on the corners of his eyes, and half-dried tears around his eyes, looking aggrieved and pitiful.

Seeing Lin Yuan like this, Huo Chen didn't know what to say for a while. His face was gloomy and he was at a loss. In the end, he could only drag him to sit on the sofa, find the remote control and turn off the TV.

Lin Yuan was so frightened that it was useless to turn off the TV. Just now, the living room was echoing with various sound effects from horror movies. Now that it suddenly fell silent, it was still scary for him.

Originally, Lin Yuan thought the villa was big, beautiful, and luxurious. Now he only had one thought in his mind. If the villa was so big, there would be more ghosts than in other houses.

The more he thought about this, the worse it became. Lin Yuan felt that he just couldn't see it. Maybe the ghost was watching him, right in front of him, face to face with him.

"!!!"

Lin Yuan suddenly felt a sinister wind coming towards him, like a ghost blowing air into his face.

At this moment, he didn't care about anything, and instinctively threw himself on Huo Chen. His whole body was trembling, and he wished he could transform back into a fur ball, so that he could stuff himself completely into Huo Chen's arms.

Huo Chen reacted conditionedly and landed his arm on Lin Yuan's waist. After reacting, he grabbed Lin Yuan's arm and tried to pull him away like before.

Lin Yuan didn't care about that. After noticing Huo Chen's movements, he immediately hugged his neck tightly.

Huo Chen tugged hard but didn't pull away. His gloomy brows and eyes were indescribably stiff. Lin Yuan was wrapped around him like an octopus. His body was too warm, leaving traces on his usually cold and single body. Temperatures like never before.

"Let go." Huo Chen said coldly.

Lin Yuan shook his head in his arms without making any move.

Huo Chen lowered his head slightly, his wet hair hanging down from his forehead, casting mottled shadows between his deep and stern brows.

The tone was even more dangerous, and the vicious fangs were hidden: "Lin Yuan, I will let you go."

Lin Yuan heard the coldness in his words, thinking that he was angry because of this, Huo Chen looked up with red eyes, and his voice was full of anger . He cried and said, "There are... there are ghosts. I'm afraid..."

Huo Chen looked at the empty and quiet living room. Are there any ghosts? Not even a ghost.

He did this action completely subconsciously. After he came to his senses, he realized how stupid he had been just now, and his gloomy face became even more ugly: "Are you stupid? There are no ghosts in the world."

Lin Yuan followed the host before. We have been to many worlds, including the supernatural world where ghosts are allowed to exist. He has seen it with his own eyes.

"Yes!" Lin Yuan nodded vigorously and said very seriously: "There really is a ghost!"

Seeing that Lin Yuan really seemed to think so, Huo Chen sneered and said, "I don't believe it. Since you said there is, then what? Just let me see."

Lin Yuan immediately shook his head like a rattle, buried his head in Huo Chen's arms, and said in a low voice, "I'm not lying, I am."

Huo Chen thought to himself that he was indeed a fool, a slightly normal person. Everyone was afraid of him and tried their best to stay away. Only this fool, who was so frightened by a crude ghost movie, kept crawling into his arms as if he had found some kind of shelter.

Lin Yuan may not know that compared to ghosts, people are the scariest thing.

For example, he is crazy.

Huo Chen was too lazy to argue with a fool, so he just hugged him. If he pulled the person away forcefully, he might make people scream again.

Lin Yuan stayed in Huo Chen's arms for a long time before regaining some courage and looked up at him.

The first thing that caught the eye was Huo Chen's sexy and slightly convex Adam's apple, his excessively white skin, and the slightly protruding veins under the skin, intertwined into intricate shallow lines. The thin and fair chin was lifted slightly, and the thin and beautiful lines from the lower jaw to the neck were drawn, as if they were the most meticulous strokes of an artist.

Lin Yuan stared at it for a while, thinking about what he said to 521 last night, he shouted nervously: "Huo Chen..."

The voice was clear and the tone was soft, like a small animal humming.

Huo Chen lowered his head when he heard the voice and looked at him with dark eyes: "Huh?"

Lin Yuan sat up from his arms and looked around nervously, as if he were a thief. After confirming that there were only two of them in the living room, he said with red ears and embarrassment: "Huo Chen, when are you going to have sex with me?"