chapter 10

521 is a newbie on the road. His mentality is unstable and he is very easy to collapse. He watched the blackening value rise to 80%, and the internal operation almost broke down.

But what can it do? The increase and decrease of the blackening value can only be determined by the host, and it is useless no matter how anxious it is.

Flapping its little wings and flying to the coffee table, 521 turned its back melancholy to Lin Yuan and Huo Chen, and began to worry about the performance at the end of the year.

Wow~ It’s really hard to work as a hairball.

Lin Yuan is slightly better than 521. Maybe within ten minutes, the blackening value increased four times, so... he got used to it.

In order to meet the performance targets at the end of the year, Lin Yuan was very adaptable. After complaining a little in his heart, he thought that even if he was so far away, he would have to sit on the ground.

This is what Lin Yuan thought and did. He got up from the sofa and sat on the carpet in front of the sofa.

Huo Chen narrowed his eyes when he saw this, and looked at Lin Yuan. His eyes were cold and dark: "What are you doing?"

Lin Yuan looked up at him and asked tentatively: "Huo Chen, I will never get out with you in the future. The sheets are out, so I won’t hug you casually. You sit on the sofa, and I’ll sit on the floor. Wouldn’t that make you happier?”

He spoke in a very obedient manner, and when Baba looked over, he looked like a puppy, with wet eyes. Her legs were placed casually on the carpet. The legs of the sportswear trousers were elasticated. This posture made the clothes slightly lifted up, revealing a small section of white calves that were slender enough to be held in one hand.

Huo Chen didn't understand why Lin Yuan said that. He frowned, pointed to the sofa, and said in a cool tone: "Sit down."

Lin Yuan shook his head, no, the blackening value will increase.

Huo Chen's brows tightened: "I said sit up, right away, right away."

Lin Yuan heard the threat in his words, hesitated, and said, "Then if I sit up, will you be unhappy? "

Huo Chen was about to get sick from these two words. His breathing was heavy, and a trace of blood seemed to be visible in his dark eyes: "Lin Yuan, if you want to make me angry, then don't come up. Stay on the ground. Sit down."

Lin Yuan quickly sat on the sofa, but there was still room for ten people between him and Huo Chen.

Huo Chen looked at Lin Yuan, who was about to shrink into a ball on the other side of the sofa, and then at the empty sofa. He expressionlessly picked up the remote control on one side, turned on the TV, and found the previous playback record.

As soon as the voice came out, Lin Yuan and 521 were attracted at the same time. Both of them were interested in eating and not playing. They immediately looked at it seriously. Not long after, a man with a pale face, blood-red eyes and vomiting at the corner of his mouth appeared in the camera. Bloody ghost.

Then——

[Senior! ! ! ! ]

"Huo Chen!!!"

521 pounced on Lin Yuan with a whoosh, and Lin Yuan rolled and crawled toward Huo Chen.

When preparing to hide in his arms, Lin Yuan, a migrant worker from the Space-Time Administration, remembered the 80% blackening value, and his working soul burned brightly. He painfully forced himself to hide behind Huo Chen and did not get into his arms.

Huo Chen turned his head and looked at the young man who was trembling on his shoulder, but still couldn't help but look curiously. He smiled inexplicably: "Are you afraid?"

Lin Yuan grabbed Huo Chen's clothes and stared intently. Looking at the screen and hearing his question, Huo Chen nodded several times: "Afraid..."

Huo Chen half-turned around, his narrow eyes drooped lazily: "Are you really that scared?"

"Yeah, okay. Scared." Lin Yuan nodded very hard, the ghost was really scary. Then he blinked curiously and asked, "Are you scared?"

Huo Chen raised his hand and placed it on the back of the sofa. His well-jointed fingers looked very beautiful on the dark sofa, like finely carved figures. Artwork: "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid at all."

Lin Yuan was very envious when he heard this: "It would be great if I wasn't afraid either."

Huo Chen knew that this short-sighted fool couldn't understand human speech at all, but he didn't Maybe the words were so clear that he couldn't say them out. Finally, with a gloomy and handsome face, he said coldly: "Be quiet, don't disturb me."

Lin Yuan nodded obediently: "Okay, I won't disturb you. " Yours."

Next, the living room was filled with the sound effects of ghost movies and the slightly artificial screams of actors. Lin Yuan was afraid that if he disturbed Huo Chen, the blackening value would increase again, so he could only cover his mouth. Go and see.

Huo Chen lazily crossed his legs and accidentally glanced at the crying young man with red eyes beside him, and his mood calmed down inexplicably.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has dropped to 79%, please continue to work hard. 】

The system prompt sounded suddenly, startling Lin Yuan who was immersed in the horror of the ghost movie.

Seeing that the blackening value on the light screen had dropped by 1%, Lin Yuan hurriedly sat down and looked to the right, hoping to learn lessons and experience and make persistent efforts. Then he found that almost half of his body was lying on Huo Chen.

Lin Yuan: "?"

This is? ?

Lin Yuan thought for a while and pretended that he just put his arms around Huo Chen's neck accidentally.

Huo Chen didn't expect that Lin Yuan, who was so stupid just now, actually knew that acting was a lie. He just glanced sideways and said nothing.

When Lin Yuan got into Huo Chen's arms half-truthfully, the system's beep sounded again.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has dropped to 76%, please host to work hard to eliminate the villain's darkening value, come on~]

Then Lin Yuan discovered that Huo Chen liked hugging, but he didn't say anything.