chapter 71

Jiang Qian had no emotional ups and downs from beginning to end, and his thin and pale face showed a strange gaudiness due to the crisscrossing blood stains.

But those pale amber eyes moved slightly, as if a tiny stone had fallen into the unfathomable cold pool, causing subtle ripples.

Lin Yuan didn't know that he had scratched himself so many times and applied medicine to Jiang Qian again and again. Could he convince Jiang Qian that there was nothing wrong with the medicine? If it doesn't work, he can only continue.

Getting off Jiang Qian, Lin Yuan sat next to him.

Perhaps because of the scene he just saw, Jiang Qian was dubious about the medicine at this time and stopped picking at the wounds on his body that had been treated with medicine.

He just lay on the bed, staring blankly upward. His pale amber eyes were empty, like stones without temperature.

Lin Yuan's eyes were filled with tears from the pain, and his eyes were full of water, looking a little pitiful. He made another cut on his arm, endured the pain, grabbed Jiang Qian's hand, put the medicine bottle into Jiang Qian's hand, and said meekly and obediently: "Jiang Qian, help me apply the medicine, I'm bleeding. "

Jiang Qian didn't respond at all, so Lin Yuan held his hand tightly and did it herself.

When the medicine came into contact with the wound, Lin Yuan shivered in pain and gasped pitifully.

After applying the medicine, Lin Yuan showed Jiang Qian the wound where he had just applied the medicine, and smiled softly at him, his voice soft and harmless: "Jiang Qian, look, it's okay, it's really okay."

Jiang Qian Qian's eyes didn't move, as if he didn't see anything.

Lin Yuan did not expect that Jiang Qian would recover immediately. After experiencing the despair and grief of losing his family and experiencing such inhuman torture, no matter how tough and tough a person was, he could not get better in a day. He had to take his time and do it step by step.

Anyway, a small goal every day. Today's goal is to make Jiang Qian believe that there is nothing wrong with the medicine and will not harm him.

Lin Yuan made more than a dozen cuts on his arm from beginning to end. He didn't know how to treat the wounds, so he just applied medicine. Seeing that Jiang Qian was still calm, he called Lin Xia in and asked him to call the doctor.

The doctor entered the room and was shocked when he saw wounds on the young prince's arms. But he didn't dare to say anything or ask. He just carefully cleaned the little prince's wound and applied medicine and bandage.

When Lin Yuan committed suicide, he didn't think much about it. He only wanted to convince Jiang Qian that the medicine was fine. But after all, he is now the noble young prince of the Prince of Chu. If anyone knew that he had cut himself so many times, they might think he was crazy.

Therefore, he had to ask the doctor to keep it secret and not tell others.

Thinking of this, Lin Yuan lowered his eyes and looked at the doctor who was kneeling on the ground to bandage his wound: "Don't tell others about my injury, do you hear me?"

Is that so? Is that right?

In the TV series he watched before, the character of the prince was always threatening like this.

The doctor was frightened when he heard this and said quickly: "Yes, I understand, I will never let anyone know about this."

After Lin Yuan's wound was bandaged, he glanced at Jiang Qian, thought for a while and said : "Is it time to change the dressing on Jiang Qian's wound?"