chapter 49

Lin Yuan was worried about Fucheng’s injury, so he supported him obediently and spoke in a very obedient voice.

"Okay, I won't move, please slow down for a moment."

Although Fucheng is not yet an adult, he is like a male beast that grew up in a dark hell. He grew up in a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood. He is covered with sharp spikes. Even though he has not yet truly matured, As you grow up, your aura becomes very aggressive.

But if he wants to disguise, he can do it easily. After all, he has always lived with a mask, and he has a good way of pretending.

"Well, thank you." Fucheng said.

In fact, Fucheng felt that holding someone like this was not enough, far from enough. He wanted to rub and grope the boy in his arms unscrupulously.

He couldn't explain the reason. Fucheng didn't understand it at this time. He just felt that Lin Yuan was so obedient and obedient, so he would feel very good to the touch.

His hands were itchy, but he couldn't mess around. He didn't want to scare the person in his arms. However, if he could really be carefree like that, he would definitely feel comfortable and contented.

After a long time, Lin Yuan's legs were almost numb, and he hesitated: "...Fucheng, how do you feel? Are you feeling better? I...my legs are going numb and I can't stand anymore."

Fucheng still said I didn't hold her enough, and I was a little dissatisfied, but now I can only say: "I'm feeling better, it doesn't hurt so much anymore."

Lin Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, it just doesn't hurt anymore. He broke away from Fucheng's arms and said with a smile: "I'll help you sit on the sofa. It will be more comfortable."

Fucheng was hospitalized for a week. During this time, there was no one in the house and it was a little stuffy inside. The smell of dust hung in the air.

After Lin Yuan helped the person sit down, he quickly opened the window to let the house breathe.

Wanting the doctor to say that Fucheng's injury would take a month to heal, Lin Yuan looked around in the living room: "Fucheng Fucheng~ Where are the brooms and mops? I'll help you clean. You have to have a good rest now and don't move around. . "

Lin Yuan is a spoiled young master, and Fucheng will not let him do such a thing. He waved to the other party, and when Lin Yuan approached him like a dog, he naturally touched the end of his hair, keeping it within a range that was over the line but not arousing suspicion.

The touch on his fingertips was delicate and real, and the young man chuckled, his voice a little soft: "It's not that exaggerated, I can do these things."

"But... you are injured..." Lin Yuan lowered his head and looked at Fucheng's abdomen. .

Although Fucheng is fine now, nothing seems to have happened. But he always remembered the boy lying in the cold alley that day, under the heavy rain, with almost no warmth.

Fucheng likes the feeling of someone worrying about him, as if he is cherished and taken into consideration, no longer a burden and trouble, and no longer dispensable.

He couldn't control his emotions, so he put his arms around Lin Yuan, wanting to hold him in his arms again.

But he didn't. He was afraid of shocking the warm and clean person in front of him, so he could only use a gentler method, like a wild beast putting away its sharp claws. When touching with its flesh pad, it was done gently and with restraint. road.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has dropped to 92%. 】

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 90%. 】