chapter 59

Fucheng really didn’t expect Lin Yuan to pretend to sleep, but he discovered it as soon as he kissed her. At first, she was hesitant to stop, but Lin was willing to stay still and let him kiss her. Naturally, she had to enjoy this kind of good thing.

But he couldn't go too far and let Lin Yuan know that he was aware of it, so he didn't really do anything, just kissed him to satisfy his craving as usual.

Holding the boy in his arms, Fucheng was originally going to sleep, but this opportunity was too rare. He buried his face in the boy's neck, nuzzled him first, and then kissed him hot and wet, causing a slight whimper. itch.

Lin Yuan's eyes were wet, and he opened them wetly. The young man's breath was too suggestive. Even though he just kissed his neck, he already felt as if he was being controlled and hunted.

Fucheng hugged the person tightly, and naturally he could feel the boy trembling slightly. This gesture of asking for everything was like a wildfire that suddenly started to spread. The hand he placed on the boy's waist slowly moved down, and he placed it on the deepest part of the other person's body. The fleshy areas were rubbed.

At the same time, the movements of his mouth did not stop. His teeth lightly bit a piece of meat on Lin Yuan's neck, grinding it gently between his teeth.

Lin Yuan was a little unbearable being tossed up and down like this. His body was so empty that he wanted to just give up and push him away to end this ordeal.

Fucheng noticed the changes in his body and felt a little pity, but he knew that if he continued to bully him like this, he would push people to the edge, and he might not have such benefits at night in the future.

He let go of his hand, put his arm around Lin Yuan's waist again, and kissed the moist and slightly warm area where he was bitten several times before stopping.

Lin Yuan waited for a while, but the boy didn't make any move. While he breathed a sigh of relief, he was extremely shy and thought coquettishly, Fucheng... had Fucheng kissed him like this before? Not only kissing, but also touching, he also rubbed it like that. Does Fucheng like him so much?

But soon Lin Yuan no longer had the heart to be shy. He remembered that Fucheng had just licked his dimples and bit them lightly. Huo Chen had been particularly fond of doing this for a while.

Is this really just a coincidence?

Lin Yuan recalled that after he came to this world, he actually thought of Huo Chen because of Fucheng more than once. The most exaggerated time was the night when he was drunk.

That night, he was so drunk that he still hasn't fully remembered it. He could only vaguely think of Fucheng's forceful invasion when he kissed him, the heat of the young man's body, and the slenderness and flexibility of his fingers.

He was so drunk, why did he mistake Fucheng for Huo Chen?

Lin Yuan thought of a possibility, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, surging through his body. He slowly turned his head and looked at the young man's face in the darkness.

It was dark, but he couldn't see clearly.

But he could hear Fucheng's breathing, and listening to the voice, Lin Yuan could describe the young man's face in his mind, including delicate eyebrows, dark and thick eyelashes, a high bridge of nose, and bright red lips. , the line of the lower jaw is sharp and clear, sharp and beautiful.

Breathing up and down, one sound after another, Lin Yuan seemed to be able to see Fucheng's Adam's apple rolling up and down, with a wild and sexy look of an adult male.

"Is that you?"

he asked silently.

But such a thing was so incredible that Lin Yuan couldn't possibly rely on the same habits and completely unreasonable feelings to determine it. After thinking for a moment, he called 521: "521, are you asleep?"