chapter 52

At half past six, Lin Yuan stood in front of the mirror in a daze and brushed his teeth. 521 looked at him and hesitated to speak: [Senior...]

Lin Yuan had words in his mouth. It was Paopao, and he said slurred: "Huh?"

521 was about to say, "Senior, the mission target is that he secretly kisses you because he covets you."

But then I thought about it, the senior doesn't know anything now, and his relationship with the mission target is still a pure classmate. If he knew what happened to the target like in the previous world, wouldn't his number one be even further away?

no!

It wants to be number one! Be first! ! !

521 hurried over to rub against Lin Yuan, feeling guilty: [...No...it's nothing, 5...521 just wanted to call me senior. 】

Lin Yuan naturally would not have thought that 521's TOP cancer was already terminally ill, and she would not even tell him such a thing. It was frosty in the late autumn in Ningcheng in November. 521 was furry and comfortable to rub against. Lin Yuan rubbed against it a few times and wanted to rub against it again. Fucheng called him in the living room that it was time to leave.

When they arrived at class, there were still five minutes before the seven o'clock morning self-study. Fucheng placed breakfast between the two of them, calmly took apart the disposable chopsticks and fed Lin Yuan a fried dumpling.

Then, Fucheng used his pair of chopsticks to pick up a fried dumpling and put it into his mouth. His tongue swept over the place where Lin Yuan's lips touched.

Lin Yuan didn't have much sense of boundaries and would not notice Fucheng at all. Be careful.

521 didn't notice it before, but last night, it saw clearly that the mission target kissed its senior for a long time and even licked it. It is a hairy ball, not a stupid ball. It has seen so many things in its previous life, how can it not know?

[Senior...] 521 hesitated to speak.

Lin Yuan chewed fried dumplings in his mouth: "What's wrong?"

521 really wanted to shout out, senior, senior, this human being, he has a deep brotherly love for you on the surface, but covets you secretly, hurry up, don't be with me He played.

But how dare 521? Fucheng is the mission target, performance, and its number one, so it can only pretend to be blind.

[...It’s okay, senior, 521 just wanted to say, come on, senior, I will definitely be able to take the second place in the class this time. 】521 said with great sadness, the heart that does not exist is very heartbroken, because of its predecessor.

The senior regards the mission target as his brother, and the mission target regards the senior as his wife. This is probably what humans call a big misunderstanding.

Lin Yuan thinks 521 has an internal system failure? Not to mention that Fucheng was a top student, no one in class three studied except him. If he couldn't get the second place in the class, what else would he study?

Fucheng also bought soy milk. When Lin Yuan finished drinking it, he deliberately made a sound and said in a tea-flavored voice: "Lin Yuan, my tube seems to have fallen off. Didn't you finish drinking it? Can you lend me the tube? You should You won't dislike me. If you dislike me, then I won't use it."

Lin Yuan thought it was okay, but he just used the pipe: "Okay, you can use it."

521 sneered: The scheming villain.

It clearly saw the villain throwing the pipe away! Right there at his feet! !

The day before the midterm exam, students from Class Three gathered around Lin Yuan and Fucheng to joke.