chapter 32*

(Edited)

The man's voice was hoarse and broken, as if he was crying. Lin Yuan finally noticed the abnormality in Huo Chen's mood and struggled to get out of his arms.

Huo Chen actually hugged him very tightly. Lin Yuan originally thought that it would take a lot of effort for him to push him away, but as soon as he struggled, the man holding him loosened his grip, and the hug changed from a tight hug to an almost a gentle hug , as if he dare not to touch.

This scene inexplicably reminded Lin Yuan of the vines wrapped around the big trees, tightly wrapped around their attachments, strong and firm, and the only time they loosened and drooped was when it was the beginning of withering and death.

Lin Yuan suddenly felt unspeakable panic. He held Huo Chen's face and saw that his face was pale and his eyes seemed to be stained with blood. He was very red and very moist. His mood was a bit like when he was sick, but not quite like him.

"Lin Yuan, can I give you this life?"

"Can you hold it?"

Huo Chen seemed to be able to say only these words. Lin Yuan felt terribly uncomfortable seeing him like this, and his throat seemed to be blocked. The intense discomfort made it extremely difficult to breathe, with a sharp and long-lasting pain. My heart felt like needles pricking me fiercely, one needle after another.

Lin Yuan experienced this kind of pain for the first time. Although his body was completely intact, it seemed that he was covered in bruises. The pain made him want to cry, but he still couldn't.

"I don't want your life! I want you to be well! I want you to be healthy! I want you to be happy, and I want you to live a safe and sound life like every ordinary person, a lifetime!"

After saying these four sentences, Lin Yuancai suddenly realized that he was so afraid that Huo Chen would follow his destined fate and die tomorrow at the right time.

He was afraid that Huo Chen, who still had some warmth left in front of him, would become completely cold and turn into a real dead corpse.

He was afraid that his strength was too small and he would not be able to catch Huo Chen at the critical moment.

He was afraid that death would really become death, that the corpse would really become a corpse.

He was so scared that the corpse would become Huo Chen.

Lin Yuan couldn't help but kiss his eyes, kissing the unshed tears carefully one by one, as if he wanted to kiss away all his injuries and pains and resolve them with kisses.

"Huo Chen, do you remember? Our marriage will last until 4,170 years from now. We have agreed, with the promise as proof and time as proof."

"I don't want your life. , I want you, I hope your life truly belongs to you. "

It doesn't belong to the mother who has been torturing him for more than 20 years, nor does it belong to the father who treats him as a chess piece and puppet, and it doesn't belong to him, it only belongs to Huo Chen himself.

"Huo Chen, if you die, I will die too. If you live, I can live."

"Huo Chen... I want to save you..."

Lin Yuan's chest was so painful that it was about to explode, but he still didn't quite understand this kind of thing. Painful, I could only kiss Huo Chen with all my strength. Like an extremely hungry little animal, using the fangs that have not yet truly grown to bite the body of the hungry prey, filling his self-righteous appetite with food.

"I really want to save you..."

Not for the mission, not for myself, just for Huo Chen to be Huo Chen, just to be able to survive, and Huo Chen to be able to survive.