chapter 43

Lin Yuanhui thinks so, of course there is a factual basis.

In the plot of this world, Fucheng only lives in the memories of others. The protagonists of this world are Fuyuan, the son of Fucheng's father and his stepmother.

Fuyuan lived a prosperous life when he was a child. His father was a gentle university professor, his mother was a beautiful and excellent associate professor, and his family was happy.

When he was in the first grade of elementary school, his half-brother Fucheng suddenly committed suicide in a very tragic way on the day he got the provincial champion exam and received the notice.

Fucheng left a suicide note before his death. It was a suicide note asking why his parents cheated on him, why he tried so hard without even looking at him, and why he was homeless even though he had two families.

Inside is a young man who has just grown up, seeking an answer from his parents through death.

Poor and humble, sincere and desperate.

This suicide note was left by Fucheng on Weibo, and coupled with the blessing of the aura of his provincial champion, it caused a lot of turmoil at the time.

Students from Ningcheng No. 1 Middle School and several nearby schools basically knew Fucheng and knew about him.

He was once the top student in the Rockets class and the best model student in the eyes of his teachers. However, he suddenly took off his role as a model student in his first year of high school. He arrived late, left early, skipped classes and got into fights. It was as if he had suffered a major blow and lost the spirit of struggle in his life. Goal, that's why it becomes so decadent.

Later, Fucheng became the number one in the grade again, but he was no longer the gentle model student. He became withdrawn, indifferent, sullen and violent. When he fought outside, it was mostly to protect the good students in No. 1 Middle School who were bullied by other schools. student.

Fucheng is already delicate and handsome. He was originally the school bully, but now he has the status of a school bully. The good students think he is really awesome, cool and handsome.

As for the bad students, they all obeyed him. Even if they were so good at fighting, they were still so good at studying. Even the second-generation ancestors in Class 3 all obeyed him.

So Fucheng committed suicide and left such a suicide note. Everyone who knew Fucheng felt that his parents forced him to die.

Fucheng has already received the top 1 notice, and he is so smart and excellent, with a bright future, but he still chose to die and chose suicide to end his life. This shows that he has been in great pain these years. It was his native family that forced him to go this way. Death, killed him alive.

After the students saw the suicide note, they finally understood why Fucheng had changed so much in the first place. And these things also made them excited and angry. They wanted to seek justice for Fucheng, so they put Fucheng's story online, further intensifying the conflict.

Fucheng committed suicide, and his parents do not need to bear any responsibility.

But there was such a big commotion on the Internet. A provincial champion committed suicide, and the reason for his suicide was his parents.

A respected university professor and a doctor who saved lives and injured had an affair during their marriage. After the divorce, they failed to take good care of their children and failed to shoulder their responsibilities as parents. In the end, such an outstanding child chose to commit suicide in pain.

This incident is enough for people to stand on the moral high ground and punish the two real culprits in the death of the teenager who cannot be punished by law. Coupled with the anger of the passionate teenagers in Class 3, they asked their parents to help their poor classmates. .