chapter 39

In the early morning, Lin Yuan woke up very early.

The light in the room was dim and he couldn't see clearly, but he could clearly see the man hugging him. Lin Yuan could see Huo Chen very clearly.

He was sleeping deeply. In Lin Yuan's memory, it seemed that a man had never slept so peacefully and freely. The long eyebrows are stretched, the facial features are deep and handsome, the breathing is steady, full of freshness and vitality, and the dark gloom on the body has also dissipated a lot.

Lin Yuan was held in Huo Chen's arms, truly feeling his warmed body, and his heart was filled with joy. Then he was dizzy all night before he recalled what Huo Chen had whispered in his ear yesterday.

I love you...

I love you...

Lin Yuan's heartbeat beat faster and faster, as if it had passed through the layer of bones and flesh in his chest, and was calmly scattered in the air, deafening.

He loves me. Lin Yuan thought happily, the little bubble in her heart was almost full.

521 was originally sleeping in Lin Yuan's consciousness, but the problem was that the host's mental state would affect the rest of the system. It was directly awakened by Senior Mei: [Senior~ It's so early in the morning, you're not sleeping, what are you happy about there? 】

Lin Yuan smiled, the dimples on his cheeks seemed to be flowing with warm honey, and pulled out sweet sugar strands: "521! 521! You heard it last night, my husband said he loved me, he said he loved me, and he said "

Senior, as soon as you came back yesterday afternoon, you were doing this and that in the bathroom..."

521's little wings moved together, vividly recreating a certain scene: [...I'm sorry, so I just went out...]

Lin Yuan looked at the pair of small wings that were close together, and thought of Huo Chen hugging him tightly last night, which was really similar to this one.

Suddenly he blushed terribly, but he couldn't help it, his invisible tail swayed, and he said triumphantly: "He really said it many, many times!!"

521 nodded: [Yes, 521 understands. 】

After saying that, 521 suddenly realized something was wrong and looked at the countdown on the light screen. There were only nine hours left before leaving this world, but the senior was still thinking about the mission target and saying that he loved him.

521 flew over quickly, his heart full of panic: [Senior, senior, we are leaving this world today, do you still remember this? 】

do you remember?

Lin Yuan's face was itchy and uncomfortable. He turned over in Huo Chen's arms and buried his face in the man's neck: "I remember."

521 still felt frightened and panicked: [Then do you want it? Say goodbye to him? ]

Lin Yuan raised his head in confusion and blinked innocently: [Why did you say goodbye? ]

521 is also innocent: [Because we are leaving this world today, but senior, it’s okay if you don’t want to say goodbye. ]

Lin Yuan became even more confused and scratched his hair in confusion: "When did I say I wanted to leave this world?"

521 was now so panicked that he almost lost his hair, and said with tears in his eyes: [Senior, aren't you ready to leave this world ? ? But this will affect other people’s performance. 521 doesn’t want to be ranked last at the end of the year. 521 wants to be number one, and I want to be number one. ]