chapter 15

Lin Yuan really wanted to cry. Originally, he had almost forgotten the ghost movie he watched in the morning, but now he remembered it all.

Those pictures had been processed through imagination, and completely lost the shoddy and inferior quality of reality. They were eerie, creepy, and terrifying, bit by bit oppressing Lin Yuan's already fragile nerves.

What made Lin Yuan even more panicked was that he felt that all parts of his body that were in contact with Huo Chen felt safe because of the strength and temperature of the human body, and he was not afraid.

But -

but, he felt a dark wind behind him, as if a pale hand would reach out at any time. The nails on it were blood red and were estimated to be ten centimeters long.

This hand might penetrate his heart all at once and stab him through. When he felt the pain and looked down, it would still be squeezing his thumping heart, otherwise the hand would stretch out. Come over, grab his head, and dig the long red nails directly into his head.

Puff! !

Woohoo~~

It’s really scary.

Thinking of this, Lin Yuan felt that he was about to die, so he quickly grabbed Huo Chen's hand and put his left hand on his neck to protect his fragile neck, while the other hand was placed on his waist.

After Lin Yuan arranged Huo Chen's hands clearly, he looked at him pitifully and said, "Hold me tight. You must never let go. Even if there is a ghost, you can't let go."

Huo Chen looked at him With his wet round eyes, it felt like a frightened little dog burrowing into his arms, wishing it could get into his body entirely, with a trust and attachment that Huo Chen couldn't understand at all.

But at the same time, Lin Yuan's scorching body temperature spread over him, as if he was warming something cold.

Just when Huo Chen was lost in thought, Huo Huaian's voice suddenly rang out, interrupting his thoughts: "I have never seen my uncle like this. It seems that my uncle is very satisfied with my aunt."

He smiled with a smile on his face . Wen Run, his eyes flickered between Huo Chen and Lin Yuan, his eyes were dark and heavy, as if no light from the sky could shine through.

Huo Chen drooped his eyelids, glanced at Lin Yuan, and said meaningfully: "It's indeed better than before."

It's self-evident what this means.

Lin Yan's expression visibly stiffened, not just because of what Huo Chen said just now. He had never seen Huo Chen like this before. He still had such a cold face, but he could somehow see some signs of the ice and snow melting.

And this change, this vague connivance, was all for Lin Yuan, that shameless illegitimate son, that substitute for himself.

Lin Yan found it difficult to accept that Huo Chen could be high on the mountain, unreachable, cold and ruthless, and even violent and crazy, but he could not melt because he melted alone.

What he doesn't want, no one else can want it, let alone Lin Yuan! ! Not everyone can have it! !

That's what he doesn't want, it was once his! is his! !

Lin Yuan... How could Lin Yuan deserve Huo Chen?

An illegitimate child, an illegitimate child who cannot see the light of day and only deserves to live in the darkness, as lowly and dirty as a maggot.

How...how could he deserve someone he didn't even get?

Lin Yan felt as if an invisible fire was roasting him. The hot flames scorched his flesh. With a slight touch, it cracked open, revealing the bloody flesh and blood inside. The searing pain made him almost unable to bear it. breathe.