chapter 17

But it's a pity that Huo Chen rejected Lin Yuan's excellence and only said two words coldly: "No need."

Lin Yuan got up at six o'clock the next morning , he had to find a way to let Huo Chen have breakfast.

At about seven o'clock, Huo Chen came down from upstairs. His face was gloomy and gloomy, like a hazy sky. The hand-made suit he wore was so smooth that not even a wrinkle could be seen. The leather shoes were shiny and not stained by dust.

At this time, Huo Chen was like a mad beast bound by the shackles of human civilization, with a kind of restrained elegance and deliberately crafted exquisiteness, but the essence was still madness and darkness.

Lin Yuan knew at a glance that Huo Chen didn't sleep much last night. In fact, the system mall had a one-time prop to force him to sleep, which could be redeemed with only ten points.

However, Lin Yuan only had the initial 100 points now. Even if he redeemed them all for Huo Chen, it would only solve his urgent need for a while.

Although Lin Yuan is simple, he is not stupid. This is useless. He can't help Huo Chen at all. He just drinks poison to quench his thirst.

So, ah, let's save the rescue mission target's stomach first.

Lin Yuan walked up to Huo Chen, raised his head and looked at him with crooked eyebrows and said, "Huo Chen, I got up at six o'clock in the morning and was waiting for you to have breakfast together."

Huo Chen naturally knew that Lin Yuan was waiting in the living room downstairs. For this reason, Lin Yuan said it last night. Originally he wanted to ignore it and leave directly, but when he heard what the other party said, he was stunned for a moment and looked at Butler Yuan who was standing next to him.

The old man nodded to him, indicating that Lin Yuan had indeed been down at six o'clock to wait for him.

Huo Chen's dark eyes looked even darker and unclear, and his voice was extremely hoarse: "I don't want to eat, you can eat it yourself."

Lin Yuan was not surprised at all that Huo Chen said this, but he still had to eat: "Just eat a little Isn't it okay? I want to have dinner with you."

He wanted to hug Huo Chen. From yesterday's practice, we can see that Huo Chen likes to hug, so whether we go for a walk or wear couple clothes together, he hugs Huo Chen. They all agreed to him.

But at this moment, Huo Chen was wearing a suit and leather shoes, with not even a wrinkle visible. Lin Yuan didn't want to mess up Huo Chen's clothes, so after thinking about it, he took the initiative to hold the other person's hand.

The man's body temperature was relatively cold, and the moment his fingers touched the other's skin, Lin Yuan felt like he was holding a piece of cold jade, with a thorough coldness from the inside out.

Huo Chen felt as if he had been burned, their skins were touching each other, and the warmth between Lin Yuan's fingers spread without any hindrance, warming his skin.

"Husband, just stay with me~ I just got married, and I'm actually a little scared. I'm embarrassed to have an extra bowl of rice. You are my husband, the person closest to me, and I am also the person closest to you. Stay with me. Isn't it okay to even have breakfast?"

This is pure nonsense. I don't know how enthusiastic Lin Yuan is about eating. He ate almost three bowls of rice at Huo's house last night, and he ate the most.

Huo Chen felt strangely hot from the warmth of Lin Yuan's hand. Just as he was about to take his hand out, he heard Butler Yuan say from the side: "Sir, the young master is young and you have just gotten married. He just wants you to spend more time with him. "