chapter 20

Lin Yuan didn't know about Huo Chen's hesitation. He only knew that Huo Chen's abnormal state at this time was because of himself.

However, he didn't know the specific situation, so he could only tentatively say: "Okay, if you say you don't want to pay it back, then I won't pay it back."

After the voice fell, about two minutes later, Lin Yuan heard Huo Chen's voice. , low and low, as hazy as smoke: "Well, don't give it back to me."

After Huo Chen said this, he thought seriously for a while, and then spoke again, with the same indifferent tone as always: "I'll give you another nine." Ten million. Lin Yuan, from now on, our marriage will continue until four thousand one hundred and seventy years later. "

A person's time to live is too short, and four hundred and seventeen years is too short."

After their death, they have thousands of years, which can even be extended to eternity, as short as a hundred years, or as short as four hundred years. He hates this shortness.

Ten million, only four hundred and seventeen years.

One hundred million, four thousand one hundred and seventy years.

Huo Chen recited this time silently in his mind, his eyes were deep and dark, thicker than the dark night.

But if you look deeper, you can seem to see a faint smile, spreading slightly in the deepest part of his eyes, like stars, dotted with stars, creating a flickering color that has never been seen before.

Lin Yuan was almost stunned by the number 0. If he had known earlier, he should have worked hard to make more rice today without saying anything.

But now, he didn't dare to say a word, and he didn't want to say it anymore.

Huo Chen didn't know what he was thinking, and asked him in a low voice: "How is it? You won't say you want to return it to me this time."

How dare Lin Yuan dare, so he could only complain a little: " Actually, I just want to learn what I did before..." He almost said the host, but fortunately he reacted quickly and changed it immediately.

"Learn from my former friends and hide some private money after getting married. I didn't expect you to give me so much."

When Lin Yuan spoke, his breathing rose and fell, because the two of them were almost glued to each other without any gap, breathing long and , the temperature of his skin, the slight itch caused by the careless brushing of his hair, this kind of freshness that was almost never seen in Huo Chen's life suddenly gave him a kind of ambition that he had never had before.

After four thousand years of marriage, what if he tries to climb up?

Huo Chen put his hand on Lin Yuan's thin back, tightening his strength little by little until the two were completely airtight.

Lin Yuan had hugged him before, several times. At that time, he only felt warm and clean. Unlike now, Huo Chen felt a full and fulfilling feeling that he had never experienced before, as if those gaps, scars, and broken cracks were all covered up. The warmth and freshness of the young man in his arms filled his body again.

【Ding! The villain's darkening value has reached 54%. ]

They hugged each other for a long time, until the secretary's knock came from outside the office: "Mr. Huo."

Huo Chen didn't even look at him, and he had no intention of letting go. Lin Yuan was afraid of delaying his work, so he reminded him in a low voice: " Hey, the secretary is looking for you."

Huo Chen slowly let go of Lin Yuan, his brows slightly furrowed, showing obvious displeasure.

Lin Yuan didn't notice it at all. He stood up from the sofa, picked up the lunch box, and slowly ran his eyes across the man's handsome and deep face.