chapter 73

Lin Yuan heard clearly that Jiang Qian called out his name. At this moment, he suddenly felt that Jiang Qian's empty body finally had a trace and his name on it.

Jiang Qian is finding his name and himself bit by bit.

"Well!"

Lin Yuan came closer, put his arms around Jiang Qian's neck, and rubbed his face. His eyes couldn't help but feel hot and hot: "Yes, you are Jiang Qian..."

Jiang Qian seemed to be responding to him, and spoke again. The voice was hoarse and dull, like a rusty machine, and finally started running again: "Jiang Qian..."

"Yeah, Jiang Qian..."

Lin Yuan was really so happy, he knew that Jiang Qian would eventually One day I will wake up.

He will find his name and himself, full of pain and resentment, living in the anger of hatred, living in calculation and revenge against others for decades.

The once stunningly talented Saburo Ejia was no longer there. What woke up again was a lonely ghost supported by hatred and pain, an evil ghost named Shura who climbed out of the hell on earth.

Lin Yuan did not expect that he could let go of the hatred of his family being wiped out. Jiang Qian's current blackening value is 10%, because he was deep in the mud and dust, and his bones and edges were worn away, and his pride was broken. He was in too much pain. I was so desperate, so I collapsed and lost myself.

That 10% blackening value is the remaining hatred in the instinct of Jiang Qian, who is now a walking zombie.

Lin Yuan thought about what would happen in the future. Jiang Qian had lived in pain for most of his life. This country was a chessboard for him to release his pain and hatred. For a person who once wanted to serve the court and take the world as his own responsibility, it was equivalent to the past two years. I completely denied myself for ten years, and then smashed that self into pieces with my own hands.

Jiang Qian's life was really miserable. Lin Yuan suddenly didn't want him to wake up. Now this was not bad, he could take care of Jiang Qian for the rest of his life.

But Lin Yuan knew very well that this was impossible. Jiang Qian would wake up. He would wake up one day and think of himself, the Jiang family, and everything.

Next, Lin Yuanbu called Jiang Qian over and over again, and he began to whisper his name in Jiang Qian's ear.

"Sui Sui!"

Lin Yuan pointed at himself, his round eyes were bright, and his voice was sweet and soft: "I am Sui Sui! Sui Sui!"

At this time, Lin Yuan and Jiang Qian were sitting in the bedroom compartment. On the bed, the two of them faced each other, and the bright sunshine shone on Jiang Qian through the window paper. His clothes were as white as snow, his face was extremely handsome, and his empty eyes seemed to be looking at Lin Yuan, or something out of reach. place.

The man's thin lips moved slightly, and he said dullly: "Jiang Qian..."

"No, no! You said it wrong!"

Lin Yuan pointed at himself, a little excited: "I'm not Jiang Qian, I'm Sui Sui! It's Sui Sui! "

Jiang Qian repeated in a daze: "Jiang Qian..."

Lin Yuan has taught Jiang Qian for five days and said thousands and hundreds of times that he was Sui Sui. Jiang Qian didn't respond at all. He still only said Jiang Qian. He Suddenly feeling a little anxious, he sat directly on Jiang Qian's lap.

He was about half a head shorter than Jiang Qian, so sitting on his lap he was a little taller than the other person.

Jiang Qian still looked dumbfounded. Lin Yuan felt something was wrong. He sat down and looked to his right, and found that Jiang Qian didn't hug him.