chapter 58

Lin Yuan bought apples and strawberries at the fruit stall downstairs. When he went back, he found that Fucheng had not come back. He sat and waited for a while, but still didn't see it. silhouette.

"521, why did Fucheng go to the bathroom and haven't come back yet?"

521 is now very dissatisfied with Fucheng: [How did 521 know? If you don't go to the bathroom, there's no way the person will be gone! 】

Lin Yuan knew that 521 was angry when he heard it, and asked in confusion: "What's wrong with you? Who messed with you?"

521 used its small wings to point at the apple that Fucheng said he wanted to eat and output like crazy: [ta da da da da da da Da da da da da! I'll beat you to death! 】

Lin Yuan: "..."

521 continued to output for a minute, and his anger finally subsided: [Senior! That Fu Cheng is too much! You have cheated on your wife and he is still not satisfied. Does he still want to be your second husband? 】

Lin Yuan was a little shy when he heard this, and stretched out his hand to smooth the fur: "Okay, don't be angry. Fucheng is actually fine. The villains in the future may be more capricious."

521 didn't know anything, and was fooled in an instant. He was nervous. Xixi: [Really? Senior, are all villains so scary? 】

Lin Yuan lied with a blush: "...Maybe."

521 was fooled directly: [Then... then Fucheng seems to be okay~]

Lin Yuan nodded and looked in the direction of the bathroom: " Why hasn't he come back yet?"

521 jumped up immediately: [Senior~ 521 will go check it out for you. ]

The system flapped its small wings and flew towards the bathroom. Soon it flew back and trembled: [Senior...Senior, there is no one in the bathroom, Fucheng is really gone! Was he eaten by a ghost in the hospital? 】

Lin Yuan had not realized this at first. When he heard this, he suddenly remembered that in those horror movies, there were many ghosts in hospitals, which were just a little worse than cemeteries.

Wuwu~

Lin Yuan immediately trembled and hugged the system: "5...521, quickly locate Fucheng and see...see where he is?"

Thinking that the mission target might be eaten by ghosts, this mission requires If it failed, 521 immediately opened the positioning without hesitation.

A flashing red dot appeared on the translucent light screen, and 521 shouted excitedly: [Senior! Look! Your second husband was not eaten by ghosts, he is still alive! ]

Lin Yuan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "I'm going to find him now."

Following the location instructions, Lin Yuan quickly found Fucheng, who was at the stairwell on the tenth floor of the inpatient department next door.

Lin Yuan saw Fucheng through the glass on the door and smiled unconsciously. The door was unlocked, so there was no need to twist the handle, just push it open. As he was about to go in, a woman's voice came from inside.

"There are more than two months until the college entrance examination. Don't skip classes and fight. It's not difficult to pass the key points based on your grades. Although the college entrance examination cannot determine a person's life, if you do well in the college entrance examination, your circle of friends will be the same as others in the future. It's different. Getting into a good university will be good for your whole life."

The woman spoke with sincerity and sincerity, as if she was thinking about Fucheng.

But Lin Yuan was not happy when he heard it, but before he could react, the young man's cold and deep voice sounded faintly.