chapter 31*

(Edited)

Huo Chen has a strong desire for exclusivity and control, but there are too few things he can own, and there are too few things that truly belong to him.

He has lived for thirty years, from the precarious life in that room when he was young, to the lonely boyhood, to now, when he can hardly find anything that truly belongs to him.

Going around and around, it seems that his hands are always empty, unable to retain anything, unable to grasp anything, and he is too lazy to grasp anything hard. No matter who it is, or in this world where kindness could rarely be seen, he even ...he doesn't even have the desire to catch this 'rare' kindness.

But now, Huo Chen feels that his desire to monopolize Lin Yuan has reached its extreme. He can't wait to eat this person bite by bite and eat it into his stomach. Only in this way can he fill his always painful and always hungry stomach. .

Only in this way, Lin Yuan will always be his Lin Yuan.

Lin...

Yuan...

Lin Yuan...

Huo Chen looked at the young man in his arms and realized for the first time that he remembered this person so clearly. Every inch seemed to be engraved into his eyes and engraved into his bones. Deep in my heart, there are threads entangled.

His body, which had never been considered healthy, was already filled with Lin Yuan.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 30%. 】

Lin Yuan was extremely happy when he heard the system prompt tone. Just as he was about to talk to 521, Huo Chen suddenly grabbed his chin and kissed him fiercely.

The man bit the young man's lips fiercely, as if he had been hungry and thirsty for a long time, with a surging desire to devour the other man.

Lin Yuan felt a little pain, but there was an indescribable comfort in this pain. He gradually became addicted to it, his eyes filled with moist mist, and he looked at Huo Chen obediently and softly. A kind of gentleness that allows you to taste and taste it at will.

The world turned upside down. Huo Chen pressed Lin Yuan on the sofa and propped his body above him. His breathing was rapid and heavy. He touched Lin Yuan's lips. His posture against the light made his whole body sink into the shadows, and his facial features became deeper and deeper and distinct.

"Lin Yuan..."

"Sui Sui..."

He repeated Lin Yuan's name and Lin Yuan's favorite nickname, and then, as if bewitching him, he whispered in Lin Yuan's ear: "Me too, I only kiss Suisui, do you like how I kissed you just now?Does it feel good?"

Lin Yuan was still panting, but Huo Chen kissed him too hard just now, and before he could catch his breath, Huo Chen suddenly said this, Lin Yuan was dumbfounded.

Huo Chen said he would only kiss him.

Huo Chen said so.

Lin Yuan was a little nervous for no reason, and he didn't dare to look at Huo Chen. His hands fell on the sofa and began to dig at the sofa nervously. After a while, he glanced at Huo Chen furtively and nodded slightly: "I like it."

The young man's dark eyes were always as clear and clean as bottom, but at this time there seemed to be something more, more passionate and dazzling.

Huo Chen pursed his lips and smiled. The gloom and shadows between his eyebrows seemed to have fallen into the water, becoming lighter for a long time: "I also like to kiss you like that."