Chapter 1:Crazy criticizing the president for wanting to pamper me

[The villain rescue system is successfully bound, and the 521 system will serve you wholeheartedly...]

[521 system prompts that the world is loading, the loading is successful, and the memory transfer begins...]

Night As the night falls, the dark night gradually covers the entire sky, and the last ray of sunlight disappears under the horizon.

The street lights were dim and hazy, casting a warm yellow halo. The light reflected the villas and manors on one side, which were exquisite and gorgeous. At a glance, they looked like castles and palaces in oil paintings.

In a room on the third floor, a young man wearing a white suit was looking around with a curious look on his face.

He is about 20 years old, with black hair with a slight natural curl, fair skin, round almond eyes that give people an innocent and clean feeling, long and dense eyelashes like two small brushes, and a small eyelash on the left side of his face. With a small dimple, he is handsome and cute. He is a very popular handsome boy of the puppy type.

521 lay on his shoulder, looked around, and exclaimed in ignorance: [Wow, senior, this room is so big and beautiful! There are beds, sofas, carpets, and bright lights. It's so beautiful. Will you live here in the future? 】

Lin Yuan nodded with a smile: "Yes, yes! I will live here from now on. I will give you half the bed and we will sleep together."

As a host who was transferred from the system, Lin Yuan, who had just taken on a human form, felt that he He is an excellent senior, and of course he has to take care of the novice juniors who are doing missions for the first time.

Hearing this, 521 spun around happily, hugged Lin Yuan happily, and nuzzled: [Dear senior, you are so kind, 521 likes you the most~] The

appearance setting of the system is a A palm-sized fur ball, 521's color is pink, its whole body is pink and tender, and it has a pair of small white wings on its back, which is very plush.

As for things like fur balls, Lin Yuan's favorite thing is neng ceng. Lin Yuan has turned into a human form, not a fur ball, but he still likes it. As soon as 521 comes over to nuzzle him, Lin Yuan immediately happily nuzzles with it.

One person and one fur ball were having fun when they suddenly heard a "click" and the door was opened.

Lin Yuanhe 521 subconsciously looked at the door and saw a man in a black suit walking in.

The other party has a tall figure, handsome and deep facial features, and a temperament as cold as ice. His skin is as pale as if he has not seen the sun for a long time, and there is no trace of blood. His dark eyes are like bottomless abyss, so dark that even the sun at noon can't see it. Can't get in the light.

It's Huo Chen...

his mission target, the world's biggest villain, and also his marriage partner.

This world is a same-sex marriageable world. The original owner Lin Yuan is the illegitimate son of Lin Ye'an, a famous rich man in Yun City.

When the original owner was twenty years old, Lin Ye'an sent someone to take him back. After staying in the Lin family for less than a month, he married Huo Chen, the president of the Huo family, who was originally Lin Yan's fiancé.

This matter is more complicated. Lin Yan is the only child of Mrs. Lin Ye'an and the legitimate heir to the Lin family. When he was eighteen years old, he arranged to marry Huo Chen, who had taken over the Huo family for two years.

But he didn't like Huo Chen. Instead, he fell in love with Huo Chen's nephew Huo Huaian.

In the fourth year of their engagement, Huo Chen has become a well-known figure in the business world. As for Huo Huaian and Lin Yan, they were in a sadistic relationship as their future aunt and nephew. They were so in love that Huo Huaian even ran to Huo Chen to beg for help. Huo Chen helped him and Lin Yan.

Huo Chen only said one word - "Get lost".

Huo Huaian immediately went to Mr. Huo and cried, making Mr. Huo very angry.

Six years ago, Mr. Huo was in a car accident. His body was seriously injured and he needed to be nursed back to health. Both of his legs were also disabled. The upper management of the Huo family was in turmoil. At that time, Huo Huaian was still young and there was no one in the Huo family. Mr. Huo could only treat the man who had just turned twenty-four at the time. Year-old Huo Chen pushed out.

Huo Chen's thunderous methods were strong and capable, and he quickly stabilized the Huo family's turbulent situation. In order to win over Huo Chen, Mr. Huo gave him 15% of the Huo family's shares, and also made a marriage contract for him and the Lin family's only son. He seemed to attach great importance to Huo Chen's son.

But in fact, Mr. Huo has always looked down upon Huo Chen. He is just using him as a pawn. In the eyes of Mr. Huo, the Huo family is the country he built. He can give it to whomever he wants. He does all this just to make Huo Chen better. Before Huo Huaian was established, Chen helped him guard the Huo family and acted like a cow and a horse.

But now, his precious grandson fell in love with Lin Yan and asked Huo Chen to grant him permission. Even if Huo Chen didn't take the initiative to give in, he actually told his grandson to get out.

Mr. Huo was angry and felt even more sorry for his grandson. If Huo Chen dared to do this to Huai'an now, it would be okay after he died.

Therefore, Mr. Huo personally came forward and ordered Huo Chen to withdraw, so that Huo Huaian and Lin Yan could be harmed. At the same time, in order to prevent Huo Chen from marrying other wealthy families and threatening Huo Huai'an even more, Mr. Huo wanted to arrange a marriage partner for him who had no money and no power.

As for why Lin Yuan was chosen, it was Huo Huaian who proposed it. He told Mr. Huo that the engagement between his uncle and the Lin family was almost unknown in the upper circles of Yun City. The sudden termination of the engagement, coupled with the incident between him and Lin Yan, I don't know what others will think, so it's better to choose someone from the Lin family, and an illegitimate son like Lin Yuan is the best choice.

Therefore, Lin Yuan married Huo Chen.

When Lin Yuan first entered this world, he happened to be at a wedding.

Lin Yuan, who had already accepted the plot of this world, bit his finger curiously, and then got married happily.

In fact, according to the regulations of the bureau, hosts who are promoted by the system usually go to various small worlds to play various cannon fodder roles. As long as they maintain their character and complete the plot, that's it.

But somehow, when he arrived at Lin Yuan's place, he was directly bound to the villain rescue system.

Lin Yuan's first task target was Huo Chen.

A mentally ill villain is one who is really sick and needs to take medicine.

There was silence all around. There was a slight sound when the wind rolled up the curtains, and Lin Yuan heard the sound of leather shoes falling on the floor.

One after another, neither slow nor hasty, elegant and calm, like a beast patrolling its territory, carrying a silent danger and being extremely aggressive.

Lin Yuan blinked and looked at Huo Chen who was gradually approaching, his fingertips tightened slightly, looking a little nervous.

Soon, Huo Chen stopped in front of him and looked at him quietly, his pupils as dark as cold glass beads.

"Lin Yuan."

Huo Chen called his name expressionlessly, his voice cold and chilly, like a lake on a snowy night, chilling to the bone.

Lin Yuan has fully understood what kind of person Huo Chen is from the world line plot, a patient. Although he tortured Huo Huaian and Lin Yan in the plot to the point of death, that was because Huo Chen was ill.

What should he do now?

After thinking about it, Lin Yuan's eyes suddenly lit up. He could say something nice first. As far as he knew, humans all like to hear nice things.

He also likes it. If someone praises him as the cutest and most beautiful fur ball in the game, he will definitely be so beautiful.

Lin Yuan looked at Huo Chen with a smile, and nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "Yes, yes! I am Lin Yuan, dear husband, you are so good-looking~ You are the most, most, most beautiful person I have ever seen. People~"