Chapter 68: The young prince was imprisoned after rescuing the powerful minister

After leaving the plane world and returning to the system space, Lin Yuan sat on the data sofa in a daze, and 521 sat next to him in a daze, and then they sighed at the same time. tone.

"Alas..."

[Alas...]

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. The mission level is B, the mission rating is A, and the reward is 2,000 points. ]

[After the mission is completed, the host will stay in the current world for seventy-two years, 1440 points will be deducted, and 1420 points will remain. 】

Lin Yuan has 860 points left in the previous world, plus the remaining points in this world, it is not as many points as the points awarded in one mission.

When 521 saw this score, it covered its heart with two little wings at the same time. Although it didn't have a little heart at all, it didn't delay it at all in order to be first.

[Woo~ Senior, falling in love really costs points, having a husband really costs points, 521 will never fall in love in the future, 521 must be the first! Be the first! 】

Lin Yuan stretched out his hand to rub 521, and comforted softly: "Okay, although... although it is a waste of time for me to fall in love, my tasks have been completed, and I have not delayed my tasks."

521 has been numb for a long time, The two times add up to one hundred and thirty-four years, can it not be numb? It is particularly afraid of one thing. In the next world, it will not meet its senior husband again, right?

It flaps its little wings and flies to Lin Yuan. On the shoulder, he asked nervously: [Senior, you said that in the next world, the target of the mission will still be your husband, right?]

Lin Yuan's eyes darkened when he heard this, and he couldn't help but cover his heart, feeling indescribably depressed. And suffocation spread like a tide, submerging him bit by bit: "I don't know..."

His eyes looked at the glow of stars around the system space, and his sight was somewhat unable to focus, as if he was looking at something within reach. , and seemed to be looking into an unreachable distance.

"I...I want to be with him, but...but I don't want him to live in such pain..."

Lin Yuan was silent for a long time, holding 521 with his slender fingers. , rubbed its furry body: "Let's go, let's go to the next world, don't you want to be the first? "

521 immediately forgot about the senior husband, and happily chatted with him: [Okay~]

...

Daliang Dynasty, the imperial city of Jinling.

Prince Chu's Mansion.

The Linyuan where the prince lives is as quiet and peaceful as ever.

The first-class maid, Lu Yi, who was serving the young prince, walked into the study with a rosewood tray. On the tray was the tea and cakes that the young prince had just ordered.

Just as Lu Yi was about to put the things down, the young prince behind the desk suddenly stood up, his eyes red. , running straight out with an anxious look on his face,

"Get the car ready!" Go to Yanping Palace! "

Lv Yi hurriedly followed him out. He could only see the afterimage of Tsing Yi, and he was filled with doubts.

The young prince was obsessed with calligraphy and painting. He only wrote and painted every day. Even the banquet posts were thrown aside. Those He really couldn't shirk it, so he reluctantly went out to the banquet. What happened today?