chapter 53

In fact, before today, in the human fireworks of this old residential building, Fucheng listened to the noisy voices in his ears, and secretly hid with his arms before Lin Yuan wore a piece of clothing, and for the first time, he had the idea of ​​blending into it.

It can also be said to be hope and extravagant hope.

He thought that national laws stipulated that if you were not satisfied with the first instance decision, you could appeal. Now that he had someone he liked, maybe... maybe he could give that couple another chance.

Fucheng didn't want much, and he didn't expect much from his parents.

Those two people seemed to be extremely good in the eyes of the people around them, and everything went smoothly from childhood to adulthood. Their marriage to each other was the only wrong path in their lives.

Later, they met new true love, separated from their partners who had long been disgusted with each other, and reversed the wrong path.

Originally, everything was fine, but they left a problem in the years they wasted on the wrong path.

For a long time, they had to force themselves and feel wronged because of this trouble. So this trouble is really an eyesore to them, it would be nice if it had never existed.

They all wanted to throw this trouble to each other. After failing, when Fucheng passed the high school entrance examination and was confirmed to be admitted to Ningcheng No. 1 Middle School, they rented the house near the No. 1 Middle School and threw Fucheng out of their happy family. , throw it there.

They gave him several times the child support in accordance with the law, and used the money to do superficial things, just like raising cats and dogs.

No, it is simpler and less troublesome than raising those small animals. Kittens and puppies need careful care from their owners. Fucheng only needs to give money, and it will only take seven or eight years until he graduates from college.

At that time, they can completely throw away this trouble, this garbage, and throw away the only stain that left a mark on their lives.

Yesterday, Fucheng heard the noise next door and knew that it was the son and daughter of the old man who came to visit his parents with their children.

He listened to the care and the laughter of the children, thinking that he didn't need care or a happy reunion. Such a request was too high and they couldn't achieve it. He only needed a phone call.

All he needs is a phone call to prove that he and she still remember him.

However, Fucheng waited until the last second and did not wait for such a call.

On New Year's Eve in Ningcheng, the lights of thousands of houses were as bright as day, and the same was true where Fucheng lived. Warm lights seemed to fill every corner, making it impossible to hide any shadows and dust.

The young man's body was also covered with warm light, giving his eyebrows and eyes a layer of clear jade color. His exquisite and dazzling facial features had a rich and colorful beauty, which was extremely beautiful.

He listened to the voices and looked at the lights, and his mind gradually went blank.

A blank heart, a blank soul, a blank body, this is Fucheng, a city so empty that no one can touch it.

"Dong dong dong..."

The sound of knocking on the door fell into his ears. Fucheng heard it very clearly, but that was all.

Then came the human voice, the warm and clean voice of the young man, the voice he was most familiar with.

"Fucheng~"