chapter 69

An hour later, the carriage stopped in front of the Yanping Palace.

Lin Yuan originally wanted to rush in directly, but 521 quickly stopped him: [Senior, senior! Don't worry! You are now in the era of the feudal dynasty, and you are a young prince from the royal palace of Chu. You cannot be too arrogant. If you are arrogant, people will think you are weird, and they may even call you crazy. ]

Lin Yuan was really anxious to death, but there was nothing he could do. 521 was right.

Lifting the car curtain, he looked at Lin Xia, the bodyguard who had been with the original body for many years, and said, "Go and tell the people in Prince Yanping's Mansion that I have come uninvited to ask for a cup of tea from Crown Prince Yanping."

In ancient times, you had to first visit your home . Handing over the greeting card, Lin Yuan came in a hurry and was not prepared at all. However, he is a first-class prince, and Crown Prince Yanpyeong is just the prince of a county. Even his father, Prince Yanpyeong, must bow respectfully in front of him.

As soon as the people from Prince Yanping's Palace heard that the visitor was the young prince of Prince Chu's Palace, they quickly went in to report. Not long after, Crown Prince Yanping arrived outside the door.

Crown Prince Yanping bowed his hands outside the carriage and said respectfully: "See you, young prince!"

Lin Yuan sat in the gorgeous carriage and looked at Crown Prince Yanping with eyes full of anger. To be honest, if it wasn't to maintain his character, Yanping would What the prince did to Jiang Qian, he really wanted to knock his head off on the spot and stomp his feet a few times.

This big bad guy! Big bad guy!

Lin Yuan pretended to hum and said: "Prince."

Prince Yanping was full of doubts in his heart. He didn't have much interaction with this young prince on weekdays. Why did the young prince of the Lin family suddenly come to visit today? And there was no greeting card yet, so it was obvious that he had arrived in a hurry and was unprepared.

However, the Prince's Palace of Chu is a first-class prince's palace, and it is also the only king with a different surname left in the two hundred years since the founding of the Liang Dynasty. It is hereditary and will never be demoted. Although this young prince of the Lin family does not serve in the court, he has such a distinguished status that he cannot offend.

"The young prince is here to visit me. The Yanping Palace is in full bloom. Tea has been prepared in the palace. Please invite the young prince!"

Lin Yuan actually wanted to just ask for Jiang Qian and leave, but he had to consider Jiang Qian and stand by the Prince of Chu's Mansion. position.

The Jiang family is guilty of collaborating with the enemy and treason. If he really wants people directly in front of the Yanping Palace, some people may question whether the Chu Palace and the Jiang family are involved.

According to records in human history, kings are very sensitive and suspicious. If this is the case, the emperor will doubt the Chu Palace and himself. He still doesn’t know what will happen. He will not be able to protect the mission target and save Jiang Qian.

So, you have to do it step by step.

Lin Yuan clenched his fists to control himself, lest he couldn't help but hit Prince Yanping on the head: "Your Majesty, you're welcome."

After entering Prince Yanping's palace, Prince Yanping was waiting for guests in the main hall. Lin Yuan was actually about to cry. On the surface, Prince Yanping was waiting for guests. I still had to pretend, drank tea with the other person, and chatted casually.