chapter 29

The boy’s eyes are unusually clear in black and white, and his eyelashes are dark and thick, casting a shadow under his eyes.

At a glance, it seems that the lines on the surface of the iris cannot be clearly seen, as if there is no light that can fall into a black hole, so deep that even time can be swallowed up.

The ends of the eyes are slender and upward, carrying an evil and demonic aura that is not childish at all. It is extremely weird, and you can even see a rich and decadent beauty like the withered red begonias all over the ground.

The boy looked at the woman quietly, the emotions in his eyes were extremely complicated, including fear, pain and despair, and even pity.

The woman's eyes are the complete opposite, vicious and sad, mixed with unspeakable extreme love and hate, and looking deeper, there seems to be a trace of unspeakable jealousy, or envy.

She spoke softly, like vicious words full of spikes and steel knives: "Huo Chen, you are so pitiful, so pitiful. You are so obsessed with a man's sweet words that you even lose your self-esteem, and you are surrounded like a dog."

"Huo Chen, look carefully. It's just some companionship that anyone can do. You can even buy it with a little money. Do you think he can ?" Are you always with you?"

"Look at mom, Huo Chen, open your eyes and look at mom. Mom is the best example. At that time, your dad said he loved me and would love me forever, and then..."

" I locked myself in the room and ignored him. Even when I died in front of him, he didn't even look at me. He didn't even shed a real tear. He even cried for others to see, for his reputation, for his sake. A lot of things, but nothing for me..."

"Huo Chen, we are the same, you were born to me, you are my child, my life is a pile of dirty mud, a pile of rancid garbage, you It’s not going anywhere, you are just a pile of mud, a pile of rubbish, and will always rot on the ground. Do you really think you can stand up and become clean? “Do you think you can really be happy?”

The boy looked a little pale. His lips moved slightly, and his voice was hoarse and weak. His throat seemed to have dried up to the extreme. It was after cutting his veins and pouring warm blood that he could regain his voice, but it was also weak and almost non-existent.

"Mom, we are always the same, there is no difference."

"You were deceived by dad because you were profitable. You were abandoned by dad because you no longer have any use value. You are already a burden to him. A thing that can be discarded at any time is not even a person. "

"I am different. Mom, I am different from you. I can create countless wealth and benefits, and I can always make people profitable. People can't bear to abandon me."

"I admit that I was born from you, you are mud and garbage, your blood is flowing in my body, I am also mud, I am filthier, more rotten and garbage than you."

With legs covered with bruises, he limped towards the woman and stood in front of her.

The thin little hands stretched out to the woman and covered her face. Those big eyes were full of madness and animality. If he hadn't always maintained a human appearance, just looking at those eyes would have made people think they were a human. A ferocious and cruel beast.

"Mom, you were eaten by daddy one bite at a time. I won't do this. Dad's blood is also flowing in me. I will eat him up bite by bite."

The boy smiled at the woman, his smile was almost innocent and pure. His lips seemed to be a little red, and blood was dripping out bit by bit, flowing freely: "So, it doesn't matter to me whether he is real or fake, sincere or deceiving, as long as he is mine... "