chapter 24

Huo Chen has been broken into pieces before, from top to bottom, from the inside out.

Then... his body was put back together again by time and drugs, like fragile porcelain that had been broken and glued back together. It was crumbling. As long as he reached out and pushed lightly, he would fall into the abyss and into the endless hell.

There is no exception to Huo Chen's ending. There is no second choice, only to be broken again.

Huo Chen couldn't tell how long the pain of dying could last. He just felt that every night that came, it was like a reappearance of the past, a reenactment of death.

He could see the bruises on his body that would not go away, the pinch marks on his neck, and the bloody marks where the knife had cut his body. They were densely packed, like a restraining iron net, cold and hard, covering his body.

Huo Chen even thought more than once, what's the point of living like this? Why on earth is he still alive?

The mother who gave birth to him was a dodder who could only rely on his father to get nutrients and vitality to survive. She wanted to use the child she gave birth to to tie up her beloved man in exchange for that man's eyes looking at her, and finally What was tied up was her own throat, her own life.

His father, when he needed him, pushed him out and used him as a chess piece to squeeze his value. In the name of his father, he required that the chess pieces should not have their own thoughts. He hoped that Huo Chen could behave like a puppet on strings. If he moved, Huo Chen could move, and only then could he move that way.

As for Huo Huaian, he was afraid of him and deliberately planned to stimulate him and aggravate his condition.

The character Huo has sixteen strokes. In the first half of his thirty years, Huo Chen could only spell his name with this character, a name that was stumbling and almost fading.

【Didi didi! warn! Danger warning! The villain's blackening value has increased to 93%. 】

Lin Yuan was stunned for a long time and had no idea what was happening. Huo Chen's blackening value increased directly from 54% to 93%. The value was almost close to the critical point. The mission might fail in the next second.

521 was jumping up and down beside him in a hurry: [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! ! What should seniors do? 93! 93! ! He is 93! ! Senior, please think of a solution quickly, the black value of the mission target is already 93%! ! To add something more, this year's performance is really going to disappear, and 521 is going to be at the bottom this year...]

Lin Yuan was already anxious, not only because of Huo Chen's sudden increase in blackening value, Huo Chen looked too bad now, Lin Yuan has been He couldn't understand that the plot said that Huo Chen was a living corpse that was almost in pieces, a walking zombie, but at this moment, he seemed to understand a little bit.

Therefore, being urged and shouted by 521, he was a little angry: "Stop arguing, shut up! Disappear quickly!!"

Lin Yuan smiled at everyone, feeling soft, as if he was okay no matter what. It didn't seem like he would get angry. 521 was so frightened by his yelling that his little wings almost couldn't fly.

[It’s...former...senior...he...will disappear...]

The plot does not expand on Huo Chen’s childhood. It only says that Huo Chen has a gloomy, paranoid personality and unstable moods due to childhood trauma. Even to the point of morbid madness, Lin Yuan had no way to find any clues from such a brief description, and he had no time.