chapter 26

Lin Yuan was interrogated before he fully woke up and was in a daze. He was in a state of confusion. One of his usually round and bright almond eyes was closed at this time. , one half-closed.

"Ah? What?" Lin Yuan's tone was soft and his voice was a little unclear.

Huo Chen looked at his soft and harmless appearance, rubbed his chin with his fingertips, and repeated in a low voice: "Last night, someone took advantage of my illness and unconsciousness to untie my clothes and yell My baby, Lin Yuan, who do you think this person is?"

Lin Yuan woke up a little after hearing this, and slowly opened his eyes. He recalled Huo Chen's question, and then said obediently: "It was me. It was all cold sweat, and I just wanted to wipe it away for you, otherwise you would get sick easily. When I was wiping it, I heard you calling me mom, and I thought you missed your mom, so I pretended to be my mom to coax you..."

The young man said The eyebrows and eyes were still bright and pure even in the shadows, so clean that Huo Chen found it dazzling. He reached out and stroked the other person's curly hair, and his slender white fingers slowly moved through the hair. His voice was sexy and low, with some unexplained depth.

"I don't miss her. I have never thought about it..."

Huo Chen lowered his head slightly and rubbed the tip of the young man's nose softly. His skin touched her lightly, and a slight itch seemed to spread in his heart: "I just had a nightmare last night. , a nightmare that I am very familiar with..."

Lin Yuan suddenly became smarter this time. Huo Chen's mother died young. His illness was due to childhood shadow. Could it be because of his mother?

But he didn't ask, he just carefully reached out and touched the end of the man's narrow and slightly slanted eyes, and whispered: "Are you full? Do you want to sleep for a while?"

"I won't sleep anymore," Huo Chen buried his face in the He rubbed his neck coquettishly: "I still have work today, I have to go to the company."

Warm breath sprayed on his neck, Lin Yuan felt a little itchy, and slightly shrank his neck, but there was no He said nothing but put his hand on the back of the man's head and touched it twice: "Okay, I'll go after lunch. I won't go in the afternoon."

Huo Chen's hand on Lin Yuan's waist suddenly With great force, she raised her head and looked at him with cold eyes. There was extremely strong aggression in her eyes, which was extremely dangerous: "Don't go? Lin Yuan, shouldn't you have some expression when you took off my clothes?"

Expression?

What does it mean?

Lin Yuan was really confused and had no idea what Huo Chen was talking about: "How about you take it off, and you can take off my clothes once too."

Huo Chen knew that Lin Yuan didn't understand what he meant, and he didn't understand. I realized how ambiguous my words were. In fact, in the sunny noon time, desires will also grow crazily. A word from some people will set a prairie fire into flames, tearing away the camouflage of the day, revealing the darkness and wildness hidden in the abyss.

"Lin Yuan..."

Huo Chen stroked his hair and held his face, wanting to get close to him, but he was afraid of scaring him. He never thought that he would be so cautious about a person. He wanted to hold him in his hands, cherish and protect him, but also wanted to tear him apart, invade him, control and monopolize him, and let his instincts run wild.

He was aware of the darkness in his heart and the madness in his body. He was afraid that once he went wild, he would lose the shackles and chains that bound him, and he would be completely controlled by instinct like an animal, which would frighten Lin Yuan, so he did not dare to even try it lightly.