chapter 78

As soon as these words came out, the entire Tai Chi Hall suddenly became as quiet as a pool of stagnant water.

Jiang Qian was so shocked that his heartbeat suddenly became faster and faster.

Lin Yuan... Lin Yuan, how dare he say such a thing? How dare he say that he likes him in front of the Queen Mother and the Queen Mother, and also talk about a marriage?

It was so contrary to human ethics, so disrespectful of the world, and yet it made his heart beat!

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has dropped to 93%. ]

When Jiang Qian first arrived at the Prince of Chu's Mansion, the news about him and Lin Yuan in Jinling City was abuzz, and everyone knew about it. The Queen Mother was in the harem and had heard about it, but it was not uncommon for men to be favored by men throughout the ages. The Queen Mother just thought that Lin Yuan was just having fun and said nothing.

A few days ago, Princess Chu entered the palace and mentioned that Lin Yuan had reached the age of marriage and asked the Queen Mother to choose a dignified, beautiful, and generous lady for him to marry and manage the internal affairs of the Chu Palace. Sun.

The Queen Mother also felt that at Lin Yuan's age, it was time for her to get married, so she agreed to the matter with Princess Chu.

However, the matter of male doting was never brought to the forefront. The Queen Mother thought of calling Lin Yuan into the palace today to talk about the wedding and give Jiang Qian a warning to let him understand what he was doing now. Identity, keep your duty.

The Queen Mother had planned well, but she didn't expect that as soon as she opened her mouth to talk about the business, she was directly disrupted by Lin Yuan's words of love and marriage offer.

"Nonsense!" The Queen Mother's kind expression suddenly turned cold, and she yelled angrily: "King Chu! What are you talking about? You actually want the emperor to grant you a marriage to a man. You really have lost your mind because of this sinful slave. Come on! Drag this sinful slave out and beat him to death with a stick!"

Lin Yuan didn't expect that the Queen Mother had just smiled and called him A Yuan, holding his hand and talking, and turned around to beat Jiang Qian to death.

He immediately rushed to Jiang Qian, hugged him in his arms, and did not allow the guards who came in to touch him. He shouted anxiously: "Go away! Don't touch him! No one is allowed to touch him!"

How dare those guards touch the profound grace ? The young prince Chu could only stand aside.

The Queen Mother was a little surprised that Lin Yuan would protect Jiang Qian like this. Then she thought about it. She even said the words of marriage just now, but now she looks like nothing.

"What are you doing standing there? You haven't separated them two yet!" The Queen Mother raised her hand, pointed at Lin Yuan and Jiang Qian who were hugging each other, and said sternly: "The King of Chu is young and ignorant, and has a simple heart. He is attracted by this insidious criminal slave. Bully, you have no regard for human relations and drag this sinful slave out, Ling Chi!"

Lin Yuan was still stunned for a moment, then he remembered what kind of punishment Ling Chi was, and he became even more anxious, why is it getting more serious?

After receiving the Queen Mother's order, the guards naturally no longer hesitated and immediately separated them and took Jiang Qian out of the Taiji Hall for execution.

Lin Yuan used his hands and feet to wrap around Jiang Qian like an octopus, shouting: "Queen Mother! Queen Mother! Jiang Qian and I are in love. If you insist on punishing Jiang Qian and taking his life, I... ...I will die for him now! I will die for my love!"