How Hard Is It To Sleep? {1?}

It's a short one.

[characters: Harumi, Red, Lloyd]
[rating: fluff]

|~|

Harumi walked around the Monastery, heading for Lloyd's room to check up on him since he didn't come for dinner.

She knocked on the door but got no response, she waited a bit more before opening the door.

She was surprised to see that her beloved blond was still working on files, just like he had been doing since seven in the morning.

She sighed and walked over, putting her hands on his shoulders.

He flinched as he suddenly felt hands on his shoulders, his eyes had dark circles underneath, his eyes were slightly red and it hurt to keep them open.

He looked up and gave a small, lopsided smile to Harumi, who just looked down at his face with worry.

"Lloyd, you should rest, your exhausted." she told him, he shook his head stubbornly "No, I have to finish these files."

"what's more important is your well being, not some stupid files that are due in three days, you've done half of them already, you'll finish them in time."

He shook his head again "I wanna finish them now." he said, still as stubborn as ever.

She sighed "will you please go to bed, for me?"

He hesitated.

"please?"

He groaned but stood up "fine, but your sleeping with me." Harumi chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.

"of course, Dragon."

Red came padding into the room, took one glance at his owner before pulling one side of the duvet away, bit down on his masters shirt and dragged him to the bed.

Harumi chuckled as Lloyd yelped, the blond got pushed onto the bed and Red hopped up beside him.

Harumi took off her shoes and laid down next to Lloyd, she wrapped her arms around his waist and gave his forehead a gentle kiss.

Red curled up on Lloyd's other side, resting his head on his owners hip as Lloyd faced Harumi.

He buried his face in her name and was asleep in a matter of seconds.

Harumi and Red shared a look before drifting off to sleep too.