Vampire Harumi {2} {🍋}

Because yall were begging for it, here part two!

And if yall want more just comment.

And...

THIS IS SUPER DUPER ✨S P I C Y✨

Cuz yall wanted it.

And I got four votes for smut, so.

THIS IS SMUT.

I have never done smut before so idk how well this'll go, but I'll be practicing.

And there will be a Lloyd version.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING⚠️

[characters: Lloyd, Harumi.]
[rating: spicy, hot?, smut, flirty]

|~|

Harumi was the first one awake, she yawned and glanced down at the blonde, who was resting on her chest.

He was deep in his slumber, his upper body and neck were covered in marks that she had planted on him all night long.

She kissed his forehead and adjusted her position, he was worryingly not so heavy so he rolled with her.

She heard him grumble a little bit and felt him pull himself closer to her, still fast asleep.

She chuckled softly, she ran a hand through his messy blonde locks, she gently turned them around so Lloyd was laying on the bed.

She got off the bed and grabbed some underclothing and a oversized jacket hoodie.

She put the clothes on and left the room, each day Mr.F would bring fresh clothes and food while she was asleep.

And he has, a packet of clothes and human food was laying on the table, underneath the table was a little fridge where she could store the food.

She grabbed the clothes and brought them back to her room, she put them in the dresser and sat down on the desk chair.

The blonde was still deep asleep, Harumi smiled a little and grabbed her phone.

It wasn't long before he started to wake up, Harumi turned around as she heard his small groan.

She got off the chair and placed her phone on the desk, she walked over to the bed.

Lloyd was sitting on the edge, rubbing his eyes, he only had a pair of boxers on, which Harumi had helped him put on before he fell asleep.

"I'm so sore.." he whined, she chuckled and leaned down to plant a kiss on his lips.

He whimpered against her lips, as she pulled away he rubbed the right side of his neck, where the venom bite was.

"I think the venom is still in my blood.." he told her, she smirked and leaned her head down to lick the marks on the other side of his neck.

"stop.. I know what your getting at.." he whined, her hands grabbed his thighs.

"why?" she asked "you know you want to." she whispered in his ear, licking the earlobe.

"I'm already sore.." he reminded her, her hands trailed up his sides "I'll be gentle." she promised.

"fine.."

She sat down on his lap, feeling something grow beneath her almost instantly.

"already turned on?" she asked, smirking as her lips grazed over his neck.

"it's the venom.." he mumbled, his hands behind his back to hold himself up.

She kissed his skin, her ears picking up the fast beating of his heart, her hips rolled forward.