Bitten Werewolf AU {1?} (Lloyd's Version)

Alright, I'm pretty excited for this one, and let me know if you want a part two.

This is set during season 8/9.

[characters: Lloyd, Nya, Harumi, Skylor, goons, resistance, Misako, Neuro]
[rating:

|~|

The boy clad in green ducked under a branch, he was running in a forest just in the edges of ninjago city.

But he wasn't alone, he was with his searching team, that means that they would be the ones to look for resources.

That included: Neuro, Nya, himself, Skylor and Misako.

They had been lead into an ambush, a very sneaky Mr.E had snuck up on them and let loose a flare that meant he found them.

So he and his team started the run, but in the wrong way.

But luckily Skylor had Karlof's powers, so she busted through a few goons and they escaped.

But they were now being chased.

Lloyd had gone to the forest because he would blend in pretty well, he was scared, because there were rumors of murderous wolves.

Secretly he hoped the wolves would find the SOG first.

"FIND THEM!"

The booming voice of the Quiet One sounded across the forest and Lloyd gulped, the SOG must've called for backup.

He knew his team was a few paces ahead of him in the dark forest, it was night, not a good time to be in a forest.

He flinched as a twig snapped behind him he turned his head to look but didn't stop running.

He couldn't hear his team's footsteps anymore, only the eerie silence of the forest.

He stopped running, something told him he was in danger but he couldn't detect any danger around him.

He heard a low growl behind him and whipped around, he scanned the undergrowth but couldn't find the source of the growl.

Fear started creeping up his back as he started backing away at the sight of red, glowing eyes, forgetting about the fact that the SOG would be running in the Forest behind him.

The creature lunged at him, he screamed in pain as he felt sharp teeth dig into his skin.

The creature quickly ran away as Nya and Skylor arrived.

"Lloyd, are you okay?" Nya asked.

Lloyd nodded "I'm fine, something bit me though.." he muttered, lifting part of his gi to reveal a large bite mark.

"we should get out of here." Nya muttered, grabbing Lloyd, she could hear the goons running.

Lloyd nodded and mindlessly followed the girls through the forest and to the base.

Everyone had made it back, safely.

Lloyd stumbled onto a chair and lifted his shirt, he realized it would need treatment but everyone was tired so he decided to deal with it himself.

"I'm going to bed, I'm tired, can you guys handle it until tomorrow?" he asked his sister.

Nya nodded "yeah, but what about that bite?" she asked, Lloyd instinctively placed his hand on the mark but smiled.

"I'm fine, I'll take care of it."

With that, he walked up the stairs to his pathetic 'bedroom', it consisted of walls that had lost a few chucks, letting in the freezing air.