Warrior Cats AU {1}

Okay so, I'm going to say the name of the cats that are from Ninjago, and in which Clan they are, I hope you have red the information chapter because you'll need it!

There may be other characters in the one shot that are made up.

Also these are probably some of the longest one shots yet.

ALSO I GOT A PLAYSTATION 4

[characters:
Goldenstar- FSM (StarClan)
Firepaw- Kai (ThunderClan)
Oceanpaw- Nya (ThunderClan)
Stonepaw- Cole (ThunderClan)
Frostpaw- Zane (ThunderClan)
Lightningpaw- Jay (ThunderClan)
Emeraldkit(paw)- Lloyd (ThunderClan)
Whitepaw- Harumi (ShadowClan)
Darkstar- Garmadon (ThunderClan)
Grayfur- Wu (ThunderClan)
MaskedPaw- Mr.F/E (ShadowClan)]
[rating: normal]

|~|

Emeraldkit's emerald eyes sparkled as he watched Firepaw and Lightningpaw wrestle.

He was also excited for tomorrow, as tomorrow was his apprentice ceremony, he was content in watching them but his foster mother, Cedarheart, had other ideas.

"Emeraldkit, go play with Aspenkit and Ashkit!" she called, Emeraldkit felt his mood get ruined.

"but I wanna watch Firepaw and Lightningpaw!" he whined, her amber eyes looked strictly at him "this is your last day as a kit, you need to spend it well." she told him.

"what if I wanna watch them play?" he retorted, she sighed "fine, but don't come to me when your upset that you couldn't play."

Emeraldkit shrugged and turned back around to watch them, Firepaw was his figurative older brother.

Emeraldkit had been taken by a intruder and his mother came after him and died in the battle, Firepaw was with Grayfur and Oceanpaw on patrol and found them.

Firepaw had reassured him everything was okay and took him back to camp so that Spottedheart, their medicine cat, could check him over.

The two apprentices were still at it, their stamina seemingly infinite as it was nearing sundown.

Emeraldkit yawned and went to his nest, he was the first one to sleep and he didn't mind, he wanted to be energized for tomorrow.

{~}

Emeraldkit woke up in his nest, yet something seemed off, his mother nor denmates were with him.

His fur bristled alarmingly and he cautiously stepped out into clearing, he looked at the camp entrance, the thorn tunnel, and found nobody on guard.

The clearing was empty and cold, there was no fresh-kill on the fresh-kill pile yet the pile had been stacked when he went to sleep and the Clan had eaten before that.

His pale ginger(blonde-goldish) fur was ruffled in the wind, he desperately went to each den in hopes to hear the comforting breathing of his clanmates but each den was empty.

He looked at the Highledge, it was the ledge where the leader, his father, Darkstar, would call the clan together, it contained his den at the back.

To his surprise, he didn't see his father, only a golden tom that looked similar to him, the same emerald eyes shined back at him.

"welcome, young one." the stranger greeted him, Emeraldkit only let out a low growl, his claws unsheathed.

"your cautiousness will save you in many situations." the tom observed "what did you do to my clanmates?" he hissed.

"fear not, Emeraldkit," the kit felt even more uncomfortable how does that cat know my name? He wondered.