Sleepy Greenie

This is a very short fluffy one.

[characters: Harumi, Lloyd]
[rating: fluff]

|~|

Lloyd yawned, he couldn't focus on the map, all he could see was a blurred mess, he heard his door open but he didn't bother turning around as each movement only made his head spin.

"Lloyd?"

The voice called, he hummed tiredly, turning his head around, he could make out the blurry outline of Harumi.

She came closer and she was worried, he looked as if he hadn't slept in years "when was the last time you slept?" she asked, he shrugged a little.

"dunno.. maybe two weeks ago?" he mumbled tiredly, she sighed "alright, get up, time to sleep." she told him, he tiredly shook his head no.

"too.. much.. work.. to do.." he muttered, she groaned "Lloyd, bedtime, now." she ordered, even tho Lloyd was so tired, he knew not to mess with her when she was irritated.

He tiredly tried to get up but stumbled into his girlfriend, he yawned and leaned against her.

She careful led him over to their bed and laid him down, she tried to walk away but he wouldn't let go.

"nooo.. stay." he mumbled tiredly, she smiled and crawled in next to him, she whistled and moments later Red appeared.

He crawled in with them and Lloyd held Red close, already fast asleep, Red was content and stayed awake for a bit, Harumi was on her phone, telling the others that Lloyd and Red couldn't patrol tonight.

Lloyd softly snored, Harumi put her phone away and placed with his hair, he started purring and snuggled closer.

She smiled and kissed his head before closing her eyes herself and fell asleep herself.