Youtuber AU {6}

People voted for Cain so Jaya's son will be called that in my other book, I shall be working on a chapter for that book next, I won't be able to bring it out tonight.

Also I am going to make the next part a Christmas party. This part isn't that long because I don't have any ideas and I'm tired.

[characters: Kai, Harumi, Lloyd, Nya. Mentioned- Zane, Pixal, Sora, Arin.]
[rating: fluff]

|~|

it had been two days since they had gone to the mall, and so far the Smiths and Harumi haven't build Arin and Sora's room yet, they were dreading it.

But the day has finally come after the kids literally bullying them into doing it today.

Lloyd had borrowed some tools from Pixal and Zane, they were first going to build the bunk bed.

Lloyd got everything out of the box, he grabbed the instructions and placed them to the side while he and Nya sorted through the items and just seperating them.

Once they had done that they started on building, Lloyd held the frame together while Nya screwed it all together.

Kai and Harumi were making the ladder on the other side of the room, the kids had been taken to a amusement park.

Lloyd searched for the next piece, Nya was patiently waiting, Lloyd finally found it and placed it in the right place, Nya came over with the bolts and screwdriver and made sure it wouldn't fall apart.

They were working on the inside of the bed frame of the bottom bunk, Lloyd held it in place while Nya attached it to the frame.

Lloyd had to grab chairs so they could work on the top bed, they were working on the outer frame.

Lloyd was praying he wouldn't slip or drop the beam he was currently holding, he waited nervously while Nya bolted it together.

Next was the bed frame on the inside, they had already build a large bookcase that was attached to the wall.

Lloyd climbed onto it while Nya stood on a ladder Kai had went to fetch for them.

Lloyd held the frame up while Nya worked as fast as she could to bolt it into place before Lloyd could fall.

Once she was finished, Lloyd carefully climbed down and was given the ladder from the bunk bed by Harumi, he held it into place while Nya bolted it to the bed.

Next they placed the mattresses in and the bed sheets before pushing it against the wall, Kai was sipping on some lemonade while Harumi was sorting through a new build, a basketball hoop from against the wall.

"me and Kai are going to get the other stuff from the car, we'll be right back." Nya dragged her brother away and left the two blondes alone in the room.

"Lloyd, mind helping me?" Harumi asked, he nodded and hummed a yes and helped her tilt the metal bar, or whatever it was, against the wall and bolt it into place.

Lloyd grabbed a ladder and attached the hoop, he grabbed a basketball taht the kids had bought and shot it, the ball went swiftly through the net.

Harumi suddenly wrapped her arms around his waist, her head resting on his shoulder.

Lloyd's breath hitched when he felt her lips trailing over his pulse point on his neck, she gently bit into the flesh.

Lloyd blushed furiously, they heard the front door open and the loud, arguing voices of Kai and Nya came closer.

Harumi pulled away from Lloyd before they entered "let's build their desks next." Nya said.

———

The room was finally finished after five hours, it was now dinner time and he was sprawled out on the couch half asleep.

Harumi was sitting next to him, they were watching a horror movie. Kai was showering and Nya was cooking dinner.

Lloyd wasn't all that hungry at the moment, Kai and Nya had been yelling, arguing loudly which gave him a headache.

He held his head with one hand and lost his interest in the movie, Harumi took notice of him and ran a hand through his hair.

Lloyd hummed in delight, Harumi slightly lifted his head up and placed it on her lap.

Lloyd closed his eyes in delight and tiredness while Harumi massaged his scalp.

He eventually fell asleep, he curled his legs slightly to lay more comfortably.

Kai smiled at him once he saw he was asleep. He sat down on the couch and Nya gave him and Harumi a plate with food.

She sat down on a armchair and ate her food, she had put his plate in the microwave so when he woke up and was hungry he could just grab it.

Harumi placed her plate on the coffee table and continued playing with his hair, Lloyd moved closer to her.

She smiled and turned her focus back on the second horror movie they were currently watching.

After three hours Lloyd still wasn't awake and Arin and Sora would be sleeping over at Jay's, Zane and Cole would be there as well.

Harumi waited until it was 23:00 to pick Lloyd up and bring him to his room, Nya and Kai said goodnight and headed to their own rooms.

Lloyd curled up slightly in her arms, he was slightly shivering from the sudden cold as they entered his room.

Harumi removed the duvet and placed him in the bed, she crawled in to the bed on the other side and wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling the duvet over them.

Lloyd snuggled into her, his head tucked into her neck and his legs slightly curled around hers, his arms wrapped around her middle.

Harumi pecked his forehead before drifting into a deep slumber.

———

Arin and Sora stood in front of the door that led to their newly build room, Lloyd smiled at their enthusiasm.

They were streamin, Arin opened the door and both of them gasped, half the room was painted pink and the other orange.

They both had their own desks with setups, a wall with rock climbing, a basketball hoop and three basketballs.

They had shelves above their desks and a large bookcase next to the bed filled with videogames and books.

They also have a TV hung on their wall.

They hugged Lloyd, Harumi, Kai and Nya, chanting 'Thank you!'