Vampire Harumi

I was working on my werewolf x vampire book cuz yeah and randomly thought of this.

So Harumi was bitten by a vampire and turned into one herself.

This is set in Crystallized and Lloyd's kidnapped cuz he still can't break out of his cell after 16 seasons.

I came up with this at 1AM on a school night-

And if there's any spelling errors, I didn't have time to check it.

[Characters: Harumi, Lloyd]
[rating: ✨S P I C Y✨, hot? Flirty AF cuz that's how Rumi is]

|~|

Poor, poor Lloyd.

Unfortunately, something he never knew about Harumi was that she was a Vampire.

A very strong one.

And she hadn't had any blood in over a week, she was starving.

And he, he had unlimited blood because of his elemental power, plus his blood mix tastes pretty good for Vampires.

~

Lloyd closed his eyes in annoyance, not only did he just get captured AGAIN, but now he also has to be watched by HARUMI for the next DAYS he's stuck here.

Harumi on the other hand was trying to stop her eyes from flashing from pink-purplish to a crimson red.

She leaned against the table thingy that has keyboards which contained access to the computer.

She was breathing heavily and all she could think about was his blood..

"Harumi." his voice called out, she sighed, she forgot he was here too, she calmed her self and managed to keep her eyes normal.

"what do you want." she replied, leaning backwards with he hands on the table.

"can I get another shirt?" he asked, despite hanging above lava, his gi was torn and it was cold.

Harumi, always getting overly flirty when she's hungry, smirked "now why would I give you another shirt when your amazing muscles are visible?"

It took a moment to register in his mind before he flushed completely red.

"please?.. It's cold.." he whined, she rolled her eyes, and with a sterner tone, she replied "no, find another way to keep yourself warm."

He groaned in frustration and watched as she turned back around and leaned against the table again.

He rubbed his hands across his arms, desperately trying to warm himself.

Normally, he could use Kai's elemental power to heat himself up, as the fire in his veins would get his temperature up, but he was locked in a vengestone cell.

Harumi was struggling again, she desperately needed to drink something, and soon, or else she might loose control.

And as the doors are locked, the only persons blood she had access to was his..

"Harumi, please.. It's freezing..!" he tried again, she turned around again, forcing her eyes to be normal.

"I don't have another shirt for you, that's your size, and I can't leave this room, so I can't do anything to help you!" she snapped.

He flinched at her tone, he shivered, he tried using the element of fire but it was no use.

He had noticed her eyes flicker to a red he had seen before, on a person that tried to suck him dry of blood. but, he had unlimited blood so the vampire couldn't do shit.