Ninja Academy

AU where everyone goes to a school that is made for ninjas, plus Morro, Soul Archer (Mason) and Bansha, and Skylor is under her mother's care so she's there too.

Also Morro is Harumi's older brother and Lloyd, Kai and Nya are like siblings to eachother and Lloyd used to stay with them for a long time when Misako and Garmadon fought.

Pixal and Zane are still nindroids, Morro and his ghost friends are alive. Also it's a very long oneshot and maybe there'll be a part Two. There's alot of RGB siblings fluff so yeah-

⚠️Warning⚠️
-swearing and insulting people as a joke

[Characters: Lloyd, Harumi, Morro, Kai, Nya, Jay, Pixal, Zane, Skylor, Mason, Bansha, Cole, Vania, mentioned--Sensei Wu]
[rating, slight fluff, Hot, slight spicy?]

|~|

Lloyd walked through the hall with his brother and sister, they were on their way to music class, they might be ninjas, but they loved music.

Jay, Bansha, Morro, Skylor and Cole were in that class, Harumi, Mason, Vania Pixal and Zane had P.E. Lloyd yawned, rubbing his eyes as he followed Kai and Nya.

"Tired, Bud?" Kai asked, ruffling his hair, Lloyd chuckled and swatted his hand away "hey nobody messes up my hair!" he said, Nya giggled at her brother's stupidity.

"we're here." Nya said as they reached the classroom, class was still in session, they had a been able to leave early, Sensei Wu had felt bad for his students getting their asses handed to them.

Lloyd could faintly hear them play 'rewrite the stars' Morro and Bansha were singing, Lloyd stood on his toes, looking through the window.

"Lloyd, what did you think about Sensei Wu's class today?" Kai asked, Lloyd shrugged turning away from the door "uncles class was fun," he said sitting down against the lockers "especially since you fell face-first onto the ground, and the training robot kicked your ass."

Nya broke out into laughter while Kai threw his bag against Lloyd, making the blonde burst out laughing. The bell rang, Students started to file out the door.

Lloyd was still laughing when Morro and the others headed towards them "what so funny?" Morro asked "Kai— Kai got his ass—" Lloyd gasped for air, still laughing as he tried to explain "handed to him— by the training robot!" he managed to bring out, clutching his sides.

Jay laughed, followed by Morro and Bansha, Skylor and Cole snickered. "okay—" Morro clutched his sides, his sides starting to hurt from the laughing "I know we all love to hear the almighty master of fire getting his ass handed to him but let's go find the others." he snickered.

Kai just groaned and picked Lloyd up with a smirk, Lloyd squirmed in his hold "I'm not a little kid anymore Kai!" he yelled "I can walk perfectly fine on my own thanks!" Kai chuckled and ruffled his hair, carrying him bridal style.

"yeah?" he grinned "well you fell pretty hard on your ass during training!" Lloyd rolled his eyes, making Kai and Nya chuckle "now let's go find your girlfriend, yeah?"

Lloyd blushed "I don't know what your talking about!" he squirmed in his grasp as Kai carried him towards the gym "sure buddy, not the fact that you have a crush on Harumi or anything!"

"it's not me who has a crush!" he retorted "it's you!" Kai froze, a light shade of pink dusting his cheeks "no I don't!" he argued "yeah you do!" Lloyd argued back.

"well fine!" he groaned "but I could say the same about you!" he growled, stopping next to the P.E doors, Lloyd squirmed again, yet Kai kept a tight hold on his younger brother-figure.