VOTING FOR THE MOST WANTED NEXT ONESHOT

Okay so, I am clueless on which Oneshots yall want rn, I will not be working on requests anytime soon...

Sorry requesters.

But I am going to put a list on here, you can vote on multiple ones, there will be things about other books as well, the ones based around ninjago.

Okay let's get started cuz I have alot. There may be a few names that aren't in published chapters but ideas that I want to do.

Also TNA stands for The Newest Additions.

LLORUMI ONESHOTS:

-YouTuber AU {9}

-Streamer AU {2}

-Down In The Dumps {3}

-The Newest Addition {7} if you guys vote this I'll post the future chapters too.

-On The Run (S8) {1?}

-Stupid, Stupid Green Ninja

-Empress Harumi (S8 AU)

-Dragon Flying (future TNA AU)

-Sleepy Greenie

-Empress Harumi {2}

-Empress Harumi {3} (possible new baby AU, say in vote if yes, may be more parts, probably)

THE NEWEST ADDITIONS:

-Harumi and Lloyd try to start giving Lumi different foods, once she's around six months.

-Lloyd and Pixal try to make a small gi for Lumi (possible colors: gold, jade, dark green, light green symbols, red, light red symbols, purple symbols, purple, pink symbols, light blue, blue symbols, say your color choices)

-Red gets a puppy gi (completely safe and fine for him) which matches with Lumi (possible colors: same as Lumi)

-the ninjas take Lumi out into the city, with Wu, while Lloyd and Harumi can relax at home.

-Harumi and Lloyd try to fix their problems with each other.

-Kai and Nya sometimes take Lumi for the day and have a uncle/aunt day with her.

-Jay, Zane and Pixal design soft lego blocks, which she can't swallow so it's safe for her, which she can play with, Lloyd usually plays with her with the Lego blocks.

-Firstborne visits with the dragons that the Ninja have bonded with, and bring a dragon hatchling and another dragon, Lumi meets the dragons, Firstborne likes Lumi and so does the Hatchling, and the other dragon takes a liking to Rumi.

LEAVE MORE IDEAS HERE

NINJAGO ONESHOTS:

-Lloyd is sad after the death of Ultra Dragon, Firstborne allows him to bury the bones and start to bond with him.

-Kai and Nya take care of a sick child Lloyd.

-Jay and Cole learns child Lloyd how to swim, it turns into a pool party.

-Zane learns child Lloyd how to bake cookies.

-Kai and Lloyd are the only ones home, Lloyd had a Anxiety attack which Kai helps him with.

LEAVE MORE IDEAS HERE