YouTuber AU {10}

This may be the last part, although I might do a finale with the kids grown up or something else.

AND OML WE REACHED 6K READS!!!!!

I WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER ONESHOT AFTER THIS FOR CELEBRATION.
[characters: Harumi, Lloyd, Vania mentioned- Sora, Arin, Pixal, Cole]
[rating: spicy, bit flirty, smut but not written]

|~|

Lloyd and Harumi were laying together in bed, they were at Harumi's home, it was only them as Vania was out streaming with Cole and Pixal.

Lloyd couldn't sleep, he kept thinking about having another kid, just like Sora and Arin asked.

But he really didn't know if he wanted another child or not, it would mean even more responsibilities and Lloyd already had a lot of them.

"Rumi?.." he called out softly, she quietly hummed in response "yes, love?"

"remember what Arin and Sora asked?.." he continued, he turned around and faced Harumi.

"about getting a sibling?" she asked, he nodded "mhm, what about it?" she asked, kissing his forehead.

"would you want another kid?.." he asked softly "I wouldn't mind at all, Lloyd." she responded.

"then.. should we?" he started, a bit shy, Harumi smirked slightly "right now?" she asked.

Lloyd nodded, holding her waist "if you want, sure." Harumi told him, he placed his head in her neck, smiling softly against her skin.

"are you sure you want this?" she asked, he pulled his head away and nodded "I'm sure." Harumi pulled him into a heated kiss, moving herself and Lloyd around.

She was on top of him, kissing him heatedly.
———

Lloyd felt sweaty, he panted, he had collapsed on her chest just a minute ago.

"we need to shower.." she muttered into his ear, he whined tiredly in protest.

"no.. We can shower in the morning.." he mumbled tiredly "fine.. Just let me clean us up first."

He rolled over, his eyes closed as if he was sleeping but Lloyd was still panting as his body couldn't find a rythem to breathe calmly so he'd fall asleep.

Harumi grabbed a wet towel and wiped them down, she gently cleaned the sweat from his body.

She threw the towel into the empty hamper and laid back down on the bed, she pulled her boyfriend close.

He rested his head in the crook of her neck, his arms wrapped around her middle, their legs entangled while Harumi held his waist.

"what if your not pregnant after this?" he asked quietly "we'll just have to do it again." Harumi murmured into his ear, he hummed to let her know he heard her and quickly fell asleep.

———

Lloyd changed into his green hoodie, he had bathed and so did Harumi, he finished dressing himself and went downstairs once he smelled pancakes.

He stifled a yawn, Vania was watching tv, she had stayed at Cole's last night and arrived home early in the morning, Lloyd mumbled a good morning to her and headed for the kitchen.

He wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, hiding his face in her neck, she smiled and flipped the pancake "good morning, sweetheart, go sit down, foods almost done." she told him.

He whined in protest as she was warm but let go, he walked over to the other side of the kitchen counter and sat down on the stools.

Harumi gave him a plate with three pancakes and chocolate syrup, Lloyd was quite hungry and loved her cooking so he quickly finished his food.

Arin and Sora were at Skylors yesterday, Nya and Kai too, they were doing a reacting to fanfics stream, Lloyd yawned again and went to the couch.

Vania had gone to her room so it was only them, he flopped down on one of the couches and placed his head on her lap, he was tired.

"tired, my love?" she asked, Lloyd blushed and nodded, the way her voice was naturally seductive made the words 'my love' sound hot whenever she said it.

She ran her soft fingers through his blonde hair, Lloyd tried desperately to try and stay awake, but the action made him sleepy and he quickly fell asleep.

Harumi carefully picked him up and placed him further on the couch, his head was resting on a cushion while a blanket was put on him.

Harumi smiled at the sleeping boy, she heard the door open and saw Sora and Arin walk in.

She motioned for the to be quiet and gave them Mac n cheese as breakfast, just how they like it.

Harumi started up the Playstation in the living room for them and placed the God of War disc into the device.

"be quiet while you play, I'll be upstairs." she told her kids, they nodded and turned the volume down a bit.

She rubbed her neck, went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and headed upstairs.

She kept her door open while she went into her gaming room, she started up her computer and just scrolled through YouTube.

Many fans had been shocked by the fact she and Lloyd adopted two kids and were dating.

The amount of edits she had been tagged in on TikTok was unimaginable.

She clicked on a video titled 'Lloyd Being Innocent', it contained Lloyd just streaming and getting asked questions he didn't understand.

After the video ended, she started up minecraft, she played a bit on the SMP, Arin and Sora had gotten houses between hers and Lloyd's.

The houses weren't finished so Harumi would help them out a bit, she grabbed a few blocks from her storeroom and continued building the houses.