Baby Lloyd

In this AU Lloyd gets turned into a toddler and gets cared for by the ninjas.

Small oneshot, might be a part Two if requested.

[Characters: Baby Lloyd, Harumi, Wu, Jay, Nya, Kai, Skylor, Zane, Cole mentioned- Mistàke]
[rating: pure fluff]

|~|

"okay.." Kai mumbled, holding the toddler like rafiki did with simba but facing him. Toddler Lloyd looked confused, Kai sighed "how in the name of the FSM did you turn into a toddler Lloyd?" he asked, the toddler giggled at him "Bubba!" the toddler cooed.

Kai couldn't help but smile at the adorable toddler, he had called everyone as soon as he found toddler Lloyd in his car in the samurai X cave.

Suddenly everyone bursted through the doors, Lloyd got startled and hugged Kai close, everyone looked in shock at the toddler, Harumi sighed "how did he turn into a baby?" she asked, Kai shrugged and placed Lloyd down.

The toddler crawled over to Harumi, babbling nonsense, Harumi picked him up with a smile, the baby giggled happily when he got lifted up and hugged by Harumi.

"I'm going to go to Mistàke and see if he might've had some aging tea." Master Wu said, leaving the monastery. Nya got handed the toddler when Harumi went to grab something from her room.

She came back out with a small, fluffy blanket, Lloyd seemed to want it because he rushed over to Harumi when he got put down by Nya.

———

Lloyd cuddled closer to Harumi, his bottle and blanket in hand as he watched the movie displayed on the tv with interest, Kai and Nya were next to them on the couch.

It had been a few hours and Master Wu had come back with the news that Lloyd had consumed aging tea, he would stay a toddler for a week.

Lloyd yawned, his eyes slightly drooping, he hugged his blanket closer, Harumi looked at him and smiled, she softly ran her hand through his hair, his small emerald eyes peered up at her with a small giggle.

"you wanna take a nap bud?" Harumi asked, Lloyd nodded and grabbed fist fulls of her jade green hoodie, the Smith siblings smiled at them "have a nice nap, bud." Kai said, giving Lloyd a small kiss on his forehead, Nya did aswel.

Harumi took them to her room, the curtains were still closed, she didn't bother turning on the lights as she and the toddler laid in bed, Lloyd yawned and snuggled up against Harumi.

She gently held the toddler and took out her phone and scrolled through social media for an hour before falling asleep herself.

After half an hour, Harumi woke up to Lloyd jumping on the bed, she giggled and picked him up and brought him to Kai when he requested to go to 'Bubba'.

Harumi went to the kitchen, Zane sat on one of the chairs reading a book, he looked up and smiled "good evening, Harumi." he said, Harumi smiled "evening, Zane." she said, grabbing Lloyd baby bottle and filled it up with milk.

She grabbed some bread and a jar of strawberry jam, she made a sandwich and cut it up in small pieces before heading to Kai's room.

She opened the door and found Kai cuddling with Lloyd while watching a movie on the tv hung on the wall accros from the bed, she handed Lloyd the bottle and plate.

"join us." Kai said, patting the space next to Lloyd, Harumi smiled and sat next to Lloyd, Kai turned off the lights, making Lloyd squeal and giggle.

Harumi crawled under the duvet, she could hear Lloyd eating the sandwich, they had eaten dinner early but Lloyd was a hungry boy and he usually gets a snack after dinner.

———

It had been a day and Harumi walked into Nya's room to find Lloyd playing a board game with Nya, Skylor and Pixal. She played a few rounds with them before Lloyd started to get tired, Harumi took him to her room for a nap.

Lloyd cuddled up to her, wearing a wolf onesie, Skylor and Nya had gone out yesterday to get him some baby clothes. Harumi took Lloyd bottle from him when he was asleep.

He had drank half of the warm milk before he fell asleep, she placed the bottle on her nightstand and held Lloyd close as she fell asleep.

After a hour, she woke up and Lloyd woke up minutes after her "had a nice nap, sweetheart?" she asked the toddler, running a hand through his soft golden locks.

Lloyd nodded and motioned to his bottle, Harumi smiled and gave him the bottle, "Bwig Bubba Zane!" he requested, Harumi smiled and took him to he kitchen where Zane and Cole were making lunch.

Zane smiled and grabbed him from Harumi when the toddler requested it "wanna help make food, Lloyd?" he asked, the toddler giggled and nodded, a big smile on his face.

Zane chuckled and handed him a small piece of waffle, he and Cole were making sandwiches, cookies and waffles. The toddler munched on it while Zane got the stuff for the cookies.

Cole was busy making the waffles, he handed the toddler the rest of his waffle, Lloyd dumped in a bit of flower, with Zane's help, he didn't spill anything.

Lloyd clapped his hand and giggled, Zane helped him mix the batter, Harumi had taken a seat on one of the dining chairs.

After they put the batch of cookies in the oven, Lloyd had settled on Harumi's lap, drinking some chocolate milk that was in his bottle.

Harumi smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead, the toddler giggled and snuggled against Harumi. After half an hour, everyone was in the kitchen and eating lunch.

Lloyd was munching on a cookie, Kai and Nya sat next to him, smiling as they watched him eat.

———

Harumi sat in between the Smith siblings, she rested her head on Nya's shoulder, Lloyd sat in her lap, they were all Sharing a blanket, Jay sat next to Nya, half asleep, Cole was already asleep and Zane was peacefully watching the movie.

Long story short, Master Wu found them all cuddled up on the couch in the morning.