The Newest Addition {6}

This is the last chapter of the TNA series I will be posting on here.

It's late for me so I hope I got most of the spelling errors out.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Warning: sexual memories/thoughts/dreams.

If you are not comfortable with this then skip the parts with this symbol {~} the flashbacks will end with the same symbol.

This is basically smut, you have been warned.

[characters: Red, Lloyd, Harumi, Lumi, Zane, Cole]
[rating: smut, spicy, fluff]

|~|

Lloyd woke up, his luscious, blonde locks were a disheveled mess and his jacket hoodie somehow had gotten drool on it.

His gaze shifted to the dark green curtains, little light came through the holes on the edges, he could tell it was about four in the morning.

Harumi was asleep behind him, slightly sitting up with a hand in his hair and one in Red's fur, Lumi was sound asleep.

But that didn't last long.

Lumi woke up seconds after Lloyd rubbed his eyes, the nightlight had ran out of battery and Lumi didn't recognize her surroundings.

She started crying, Lloyd panicked and gently grabbed her, it was early and he didn't want her to wake up the monastery.

He sat up and gently swayed her, rocking her while trying to get her to calm down "shh, my dear, everything's alright.." he murmured.

Lumi calmed down, recognizing her father, she giggled and snuggled into his arm, he smiled tiredly and got out of bed.

He held his daughter while grabbing the nightlight charger from his desk, he plugged it into the nightlight and turned it back on.

Stars and animal figures lit up the walls and ceiling, Lumi looked up and giggled.

Lloyd laid back down in Harumi's lap, Lumi had her head laying on his chest, Lloyd handed Lumi her dragon plushie.

She cuddled with it while falling back asleep on top of Lloyd, the Green Ninja smiled and gently held his daughter while falling back asleep himself.

Lumi's dreams were filled with a bunch of dragon toys she could play with.

Yet Lloyd were.. A bit different.. They were more like.. Memories.. Of a specific night..

{~}

Lloyd's previous emerald eyes peered at a familiar white haired woman, he placed his bottle of beer down, the alcohol in his system making him confident enough to approach her.

He hopped down and barely landed on his feet, slightly stumbling, the Quiet One giggled at him, seemingly intoxicated too.

———

Lloyd moaned softly as he felt Harumi bite his sweetspot on his neck, he bucked his hips to get some sort of friction.

Both of their shirts had been taken off already and were sprawled out on the feetspaces of the car they were currently in.

Lloyd totally didn't break into it or anything.

Lloyd's hands traveled from her snow white hair to her hips, Harumi smirked against his neck as she felt him buck his hips again.

"hands to yourself, greenie." she told him, pulling away so she could take off her sports bra that she usually wore under her Quiet One outfit.

{~}