Crystallized

Set during crystallized and I just randomly thought of this while reading Llorumi oneshots-

Also I am working on a part three of ninja academy since someone requested it-

Mr. F talks backwards btw incase yall can't figure it out-

⚠️SLIGHTLY DETAILED WOUNDS⚠️

Hope yall enjoy!

[characters: Crystal King, Harumi, Lloyd, Mr. F, Pythor, Aspeerha, Vangelis, mentioned- Mechanic.]
[rating: very spicy]

|~|

Harumi stared at the adorable, innocent green ninja who was very injured.

She had taken off his Gi with Mr. F help and switched his outfit out with a pair of sweatpants.

His chest had about more then thirty gashes, not yet treated because the Crystal King wanted to speak with them.

She and her nindroid friend walked down the corridor, locking the door behind them, despite the vengestone chains, that he broke out of last time, they didn't want to take any risks.

"I wonder what the Crystal King wants at this hour.." Harumi mumbled, checking her watch to see that it's 2 am, they had been send to capture one of the ninjas, about six or five hours ago, which they succeeded in.

"sdnuow sih spahrep, ajnin neerg eth tuoba eb yam ti tcerroc era snoitaluclac ym fi" Mr. F responded.

Harumi knew how he talked and understood what he was saying without problems, something she had first struggled with at the beginning.

"indeed, Altough I hope my lord won't send us out again anytime soon, the green ninja really messed up my shoulder." Harumi had no problems in telling Mr. F her weaknesses or wounds, as he was loyal to her and the Crystal King.

Mr. F nodded, he had usually stitched up the S.O.G generals whenever they got very injured, and he knew he could go to Harumi whenever he couldn't fix himself, she had saved him from that prison tower after he was left there by his creator, his father, Dr. Julian.

They made their way over to the Crystal King's meeting room, Mr. F opened the large doors and let Harumi in first.

Vangelis was already there, waiting patiently in his seat for the others while the Crystal King was sat in his throne at the head of the table, his fingers drumming on the spruce table.

Harumi sat down in her chair, Mr. F besides her, after a minute or so, the doors bust back open to reveal Pythor and Aspeerha arguing, rather loudly

"no you're wrong!" Pythor shouted, Aspeerha rolled her eyes "shut up will ya?" Harumi grumbled, they shot glares at her "she—" Pythor said as  Aspeerha said "He—"

"Silence!" roared the Crystal King, the serpentine froze and shut their mouths, walking towards their seats in complete dead silence.

Harumi glanced up at the Crystal King, waiting for him to speak "to our success, Harumi and Mr. F have succeeded in capturing a ninja, unlike you two." he glared at the serpentine "your arguing got you caught, and you have failed, unless you two clear up any tension or argument in the next 12 hours, you will be locked in a room until you two are at peace."

The serpentine seemed to have wanted to argue with his decision, but they knew better not to.

"as I have heard, the green ninja is in bad condition, almost at death I noticed." The Crystal King rasped "Harumi, you will be in charge of taking care of the green ninja, keeping him from escaping, Mr. F you will be under her command and will grab anything that she requests."