{Demigod AU} Family {3}

Here's part three yall!

I hope yall enjoy!

[characters: Lloyd, Kai, Skylor, Harumi, Chiron, Red, Nya, Zane, Cole, Jay, Garmadon, Misako]
[rating: Lil bit of angst]

|~|

Lloyd was eating breakfast in the eating area, Kai keeping an eye on him next to him.

He had training in the Forest Training Ground again, although he didn't know what they would be doing today.

"Kai?" Lloyd started "yeah?" the brunette turned his head "I.. Didn't sleep last night." the blonde admitted.

"how come?"

"I couldn't sleep again, I kept feeling drawn to the forest but last time you guys weren't too happy about me going there in the middle of the night." the blonde explained.

"tell you what, I'll talk to Chiron and ask if you can get a Cabin in the Forest."

The blonde perked up "really? Thanks!"

The brunette chuckled "no problem, now eat your food so we can go." Lloyd smiled and quickly shoved his food in his mouth.

The blonde grabbed his bow and jumped up, Kai followed him as they ran to the Training ground.

Their friends were already there, this was the third day that Lloyd had arrived to the camp.

Everyone had grown accustomed to the newcomer.

The half-bloods were hanging about in the clearing, until a frenzy of barking erupted.

Lloyd's hand instinctively shot to his sword, while Kai had already drawn his weapon and was pushed through the crowd.

Today's training was only for the children of about 10 to 18, and many people chose to do other lessons that involved shade, as it was a hot day.

But this meant that Kai was one of the senior students here, and was obviously one of the few students that were authorized by Chiron to check out any problems during training hours amongst groups.

Cole had drawn his scythe and stood next to me, even though he was older than Kai, he was one of the best at protecting people, it was practically in his nature.

Meanwhile Kai and Zane would risk their lives to find out whatever just startled their campmates.

Nya had drawn her katana, her spear was clipped onto the back of her glinstering armor.

Jay was shouldering through the crowd, making sure that the youngest were at the back of the crowd, where it was the safest.

Chiron hadn't arrived yet, as he was needed to clear up a fight in the Mountain Trainings Grounds.

A place where only students that were 17 or older were allowed to go.

Back to the matter at hand.

Skylor was standing protectively at the side of the group next to Harumi, who Lloyd had been told she was the white-haired girls guardian.

Another frenzy of barks erupted and the seniors tensed as a large shadow appeared in the entrance to the forest.

Fenrir popped his head out and barked a warning, Lloyd was probably the only one to understand it.

Keep back, get Chiron, and stay back.

He unconsciously repeated the words under his breath, which caught the attention of Harumi and Cole.

"Skylor, Harumi get Chiron, everyone else get back to the edge of the training ground!" Cole shouted.

He conveniently was the oldest of the 20 students and was seen as one of the smartest seniors in the camp.