Youtuber AU {7}

I know I said I'd make this a Christmas special but imma do that next part, also this is kinda smutty.

Everyone is 21-24, I couldn't find anything about how old Arin and Sora are so imma just say they're 12-13 ish cuz I have no idea 😁🙂

[characters: Harumi, Lloyd, Kai, Nya, Skylor, Jay, Cole, Vania, Zane, Pixal, Sora, Arin, Tox, Shade, Neuro, Camille, Ash, Griffin, Karlof, Mr.Pale (Luka)]
[rating: smut (not written, skipped), spicy, flirty? hot]

Also they'll be having a party with alcohol so-

|~|

It had been a few days and Griffin came up with the idea to have a early Christmas party, alcohol included.

Lloyd and the others were in Nya's car, headed to Harumi's house, she had offered to have the party there.

They were the second people there, Tox had taken Shade, Camille and Griffin with her car.

Nya parked the car and everybody got out, the front door was unlocked so everybody could walk in.

Kai led the way inside, the lights were out and music was playing, video games were set up, the led lights were on in the house, they were on raindow mode, switching from all the different colors.

Harumi had set up the kitchen counters with drinks, one half was filled with normal drinks, and the other side was filled with bottles of alcohol.

Lloyd sat down on the couch, immediately grabbing the controller to play Minecraft, Harumi was on the other couch, on her phone while the others were talking in the kitchen.

When Arin sat down next to him, Harumi turned on a small monitor made to play games on.

She turned on the ps4 that was connected to it and turned on Minecraft, she let him log into his own account and join Lloyd in the new survival world.

Tox and Camille were already drinking some beer, Shade was sipping on some Fanta while chatting with Griffin in the hallway that led to the downstairs bathroom and basement.

Vania was talking with Sora and Nya while Kai was in the bathroom, doing his business and probably 'fixing' his hair to impress Skylor.

Lloyd was wearing a black button up, yes he has a lot of button ups, a pair of jeans and a ring with the initials S+A Smith the kids had gotten it for him.

He had said he'd find them some parents but he was actually debating on just keeping them, Arin sometimes calls him dad, by 'accident' and the fans have been noticing that he was a father figure to them.

Lloyd fixed the settings while Harumi gave them both glasses with ice tea lemon, Zane and Cole were probably currently at the store to buy some more drinks and snacks, and there was no more ice tea green in the Jade household.

Harumi sat down next to him, their shoulders brushing, the door opened again to reveal Skylor, Kai immediately walked over to her and they started chatting.

Once Lloyd had fixed the settings on Harumi's account, he created the new world and Arin joined.

Arin had a safe style of play, since the mode was on hard, they would first gather as much wood until sunset and start building the base, not too small but not too big.

Then they'd make a mine, going mining until it was day again and then they'd start working on the food source, and finding a village.

The they'd just upgrade the village once they've found one.

{this was the play style from when I was really young and started playing whenever I was at my uncles, it was more so his style and he was playing safe since he hadn't played it in years}