The Resistance And The SOG {3} 🍋

It's been a bit since I've worked on this series but here's part three!

[characters: Lloyd, Harumi, Nya, Skylor, Resistance, SOG, UV, Killow
[rating: ✨smut✨, spicy, hot?]

⚠️I WILL PUT THE 🍋EMOJI WHEN IT STARTS, I'LL PUT A SPICY BEGINNING SO THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ THE SMUT WILL HAVE A SPICY ONESHOT STILL. ⚠️

Not proof-read.

|~|

It was morning, Lloyd was still asleep while Harumi, Skylor, Nya, the Resistance and most of the SOG was awake.

Llwyd was awake, but didn't move since Lloyd was still asleep, he was calmly cleaning the grit from his paws.

Lloyd's, slightly dirty, blonde hair was a mess, it made him look adorable though, his lips were slightly parted as he rested his head against the giant tiger-panther hybird's black paw.

"we need to get going!" a goon shouted, Harumi silenced him with a glare, the reason why she was awake already was because the idiot woke her up so they could kill the Resistance.

She told him she wouldn't, she didn't have a reason to, and they had made a truce.

"we wait until everyone is awake," she reminded him "how far do you think we'll get if not everyone is rested?" she added.

The guy huffed and sat back down, munching on a piece of food.

"we do need to get going soon." Nya said, Harumi nodded "yeah, but it's better to let them rest, for now." she replied.

The blonde rolled over his his slumber, he curled deeper into a ball, the blanket was clenched between his legs and he held on to it.

After 30 minutes, the blonde was stirring a tiny bit, Llwyd rested his black furry head next to the blonde, watching the people in the cave.

A few minutes later, Lloyd sluggishly sat up, yawning, he got up, gave Llwyd a few pets, and walked over to Skylor, Nya and Harumi.

"good morning, Sleepyhead." Nya teased, he gave her a small smile, her emerald eyes showed how drowsy he was.

"we should get going." he said, his voice raspy with sleep, he raked a hand through his hair to try and fix it a little.

Harumi nodded "yeah, we should." Nya agreed with them too and called out to Karlof and Killow "wake everyone up!"

Lloyd sat down on a boulder and rubbed his eyes, Harumi and Skylor were watching everyone.

Once everyone was awake and packed up their stuff, they followed Llwyd through the caves, Lloyd yawned from time to time until he was fully awake.

He walked alongside the hybrid animal and communicated through their mind link.

They had made it a long way until they came across a cave that seemed to have been build into a camp.

It was a large cavern, with cabins all over the place, probably enough for all of them, moonlight filtered into a large gap in the ceiling.

But it was too high, even Llwyd couldn't reach it, but it did give them hope.

"Killow, Uv, go make sure there's nobody here." Harumi ordered, Lloyd nodded to a few Resistance members "Ash, Tox, Karlof, go with them."

It took a bit, but eventually they came back "everything is clear, nobody is here and the place in abandoned." Killow reported.

"right, we should make a fire, this place is freezing." Skylor said, Lloyd agreed with her, it was freezing

Lloyd walked over to a old campfire that had died out on its own, he quickly found some firewood and placed it on the campfire.