Yandere Lloyd {1?}

Okay, so yall really wanted this one.

And the reason why I made Lloyd the yandere instead of Harumi, is because I think Lloyd would be really obsessed and protective of her.

[characters: Lloyd, Harumi, Zack (random guy)]
[rating: gore]

|~|

The blonde was peacefully walking in a park, looking for his best friend, Harumi.

He rounded a tree and saw her talking to another guy, he gritted his teeth as he saw the man, Zack, trying to touch her face.

He leaned against the tree, watching from afar how Harumi leaned away from Zack's touch.

He narrowed his eyes in annoyance, she obviously didn't like him, and neither did he.

The tip of his finger trailed along the sharp edge of his blade, hidden in the pocket of his hoodie.

He walked over to them and cleared his throat, Harumi turned to him and seemed kinda relieved to see him.

"Zack," he started, fun fact, Zack was his partner for a project "how about we meet tonight, at my house, for the project?" he suggested.

The guy agreed to do it at 19:30 and Lloyd smiled, he sat down on a bench, right next to Harumi and waited until it was time to go.

———

The blonde strolled around his house, it was dark, as the lights were off, but his eyes were used to the dark and he knew his way around.

It was almost time for Zack to arrive, he whistled the lullaby Harumi had taught him.

He could picture her singing it to him, while they were cuddling on a night hang out.

They had cuddled many times, and Lloyd had gotten so close to her that he even spotted the tiny scar on her forehead.

He paused mid-step as he heard knocking on his door, he smiled devilishly and opened the door.

"welcome, Zack, follow me and don't knock anything over." he told his project partner.

The guy rolled his eyes and followed him, Lloyd trailed his thumb over the knife he had sharpend minutes ago.

He led Zack to his bedroom, the lights were on in there, and luckily his parents were not home for another week or so.

His walls were painted a darkish shade of green, he had a bathroom connected to his room, a small desk was in the corner, rubbish was scattered on it, and in the drawers were drawings of his best friend.

His dresser was on the other side of his room, stuffed with his clothes and hiding stuff underneath them.

He had a king sized bed, green silky bedsheets and a thick duvet, as it was December and extremely cold at night.

They started on the project and around an hour in, Zack had to go to the bathroom, the one connected to his room.

Lloyd saw his chance and crept of fof his bed, stalking Zack as if he was a wolf and he was his prey.

As the brown haired male went to turn around to close the door behind him, Lloyd pulled out his knife and stabbed him right in the throat.

Zack convulsed once, blood flowing from his mouth and throat, coating the blonde's shirt with it.

Lloyd dragged the brown haired boy into his shower and closes the curtain, he took of his shirt, walking outside and starting a fire in his backyard, in a campfire of course.

He threw his shirt in and went to clean up, he grabbed a cloth and scrubbed the blood from his body, some had splattered on his hand and arm, and soaked through his shirt.