Youtuber AU {3}

People like xR4nd0mWr1t3rx and XXxxharumixxXX wanted a part three so I said why not. I hope you guys enjoy and if you guys want a part four then feel free to ask.

I will be doing the last two days of VidCon in this oneshot but I'll find other things to write about if yall want part 4, i already have some some ideas-

It's a long one, abt 5000+ words so-

[characters: Harumi, Lloyd, Kai, Nya, Skylor, Jay, Cole, Vania, Zane, Pixal, Tox, Camille, Griffin, Shade, Ash, Neuro, Dareth, Sora, Arin.]
[rating: ✨spicy✨, fluff]

|~|

Lloyd woke up with a small yawn, he was still cuddling with Harumi, then the events of last night popped into his mind.

His face flushed a deep red, he heard chuckling besides him "oh hush!" Lloyd groaned, Harumi laughed.

"what time is it?" Harumi asked, Lloyd glanced at the clock "4:30,we have plently of time to do whatever, the others will probably come here around eight." he laid his head back on the pillow.

"I'm going to change." Lloyd got out of bed, Harumi turned on the tv and started watching whatever was on, Lloyd was changing into the same clothes as yesterday, although it seems nasty, the hotel was kind enough to wash their clothes.

Lloyd glanced at Harumi a few times, specifically her lips, Lloyd fixed the belt on his pants. His movements were still groggy from sleep and once again he struggled with the button-up.

He groaned, slightly irritated. Ultra, who had slept in Jaya's room the previous night, woke up and jumped onto the bed, demanding head scratches from Harumi.

Lloyd chuckled slightly at the sight, he still fumbled with the buttons, Ultra jumped off the bed after the got the attention he wanted.

"Harumi?.." Lloyd started, shuffling towards the bed "hm?" Harumi turned to face him "can you help me?.." he asked, slightly shy, he handed her the button-up and flopped down next to her, he was sitting up on his side of the bed.

He stared at her lips, getting lost in the memories of last night, Harumi glanced at him, smiling slightly.

"did you really like my lips so much you can't stop staring at them?" she smirked, Lloyd blushed "i-i no, I wasn't-" he fumbled on his words, but he went quiet when Harumi pulled him into a kiss.

Harumi smiled into the kiss, she pushed him onto his back, sitting on his lower abdomen, she pulled away, smirking at a red Lloyd.

She got off and grabbed her own clothes "I'm going to change." she said, Lloyd sat up and nodded "I'll go and get breakfast." he walked out the door after putting on his button up.

He went down to the restaurant, he bought the same thing as yesterday and grabbed a big bag of candy on his way out.

It had popcorn, sweet candy, sugary candy, sour candy and a lot more.

He walked back to their room and gave Harumi her food. He finished his pretty quickly, he shoved some of the candy in his mouth.

He went to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and doing his hair, once he was happy with his hair, he walked back out.

Harumi was still sat on the bed, he sat down next to her and scrolled on his phone.

Lloyd got up when he heard a knock on the door, he quickly glanced at the time it was five in the morning.

He opened the door and saw Neuro "what's up?" he asked "nothing, I was up early so I decided to see who was awake." Neuro responded.

"okay." Lloyd rubbed his eyes "we'll all head towards your room at eight, okay?" Neuro said, Lloyd nodded.